My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 52

I found the chat room for us.. join #Elwave&Get on irc.ircforex.com.

GreatYves:
I found the chat room for us.. join #Elwave&Get on irc.ircforex.com.

My friend, you seem to know everything and where all these places are.

Let me play with words to describe your knowledge in these aspects.

Most of everything that you know I do not know. And everything that I know you already know. What is there left for you to know and so much for me to know.

hehehe - the Malaysian stock market is so boring. Now can turn back to this forum for fun.

I salute you, sir

Kenneth

GreatYves:
You will find me on #Elwave&Get on irc.ircforex.com as DareDevilFX. Use Pidgin, the universal chat client for a cool free irc client. Works on linux and mac os too.

I have pidgin. do I have to type password? Is there a website where I should first register user account or something?

kenneth37:
My friend, you seem to know everything and where all these places are.

Let me play with words to describe your knowledge in these aspects.

Most of everything that you know I do not know. And everything that I know you already know. What is there left for you to know and so much for me to know.

hehehe - the Malaysian stock market is so boring. Now can turn back to this forum for fun.

I salute you, sir

Kenneth

Well, knowing so much is confusing me...

FormulaOneFan:
I have pidgin. do I have to type password? Is there a website where I should first register user account or something?

Not on IRC.

Well, i am going to bed! I leave the ChatRoom open so you find it. Again, it's #Elwave&Get on irc.ircforex.com... Fell free to abuse it.

My Transaction for Today - GBPJPY

Today has been one of the longest time I have to wait to close a trade.

Sold 1 lot GBPJPY at 143.60 and bought back just now at 142.96 to make a gain of 64 pips or US$714.13; It took 12 hours 41 min - one of the longest time I have experienced.

It is really tiring, watching your trade incurring a paper loss the whole day then only just now started to fall.

Will later attach the details of the transaction.

The trade was made as per GET trade signal to Sell this morning.

Kenneth

kenneth37:
My Transaction for Today - GBPJPY

Today has been one of the longest time I have to wait to close a trade.

Sold 1 lot GBPJPY at 143.60 and bought back just now at 142.96 to make a gain of 64 pips or US$714.13; It took 12 hours 41 min - one of the longest time I have experienced.

It is really tiring, watching your trade incurring a paper loss the whole day then only just now started to fall.

Will later attach the details of the transaction.

The trade was made as per GET trade signal to Sell this morning.

Kenneth

Attached is the file containing the transaction.

Nowadays practically in all my orders I did not put the SL and TP though I have these figures in my mind. This is not something easy to do and I certainly do not suggest you do the same. It is the result of years of watching and knowing how the GET works out in practice.

Kenneth

Files:

Files:

C'mon guys! Come in the chat room and leave the window open. We even have a lady awaiting for you for chat!!! It feels lonely in there!!! Don't expect me answering right away but i'll be there everyday! So just leave the chat window open. No rush..

Reason: