New Year - page 9

Yes..yes..happy new year everyone.Here is the link to the elusive currinex account for next years trading.PFGBEST.com - Page Not Found - 404 hope this helped for future profit and transperancy.Link works just search site...Cheers...

Happy New Year!

Счастливого Нового Года!

Happy new year to all of you

Goodbye to 2009 and Welcome 2010.

One great attraction of forex trading is that whether times are good or bad, there are always opportunities for the proficient trader to make money. At any time, there will be currency pairs that go up and others that go down. So, a proficient trader can always find opportunities either to Buy Long or to Sell Short.

May this New Year provide us with the time and the opportunity to sharpen our trading skills to such a high level of proficiency that making money from forex markets is not a problem to us all.

Wishing you all a Happy and a Prosperous 2010.

Kenneth

happy new year

A Prosperous 2010 to one and all...

May you all have LONG pockets and SHORT arms in 2010.

A sincere thanks to those of you who has helped me achieve some of my goals in 2009. Be blessed always.

All the best for the NeW YeaR to Everyone

Happy New Year

Many HAPPY PIPS....

newdigital:
I have one proposal: everyone who see 00:00 in your local clock may post "Happy New Year" message.

We all from very different countries.

So we may celebrate it many times

What do you think?

New Year will be soon.

And some of us will sit near PC working, or doing something ... or doing nothing, or celebrate ...

So, if you see New Year time (00:00) according to you local time - please post here.

newdigital:
New Year will be soon.

And some of us will sit near PC working, or doing something ... or doing nothing, or celebrate ...

So, if you see New Year time (00:00) according to you local time - please post here.

Seems - everybody is celebrating?

Just want to remind - see New Year - post here.

Reason: