15m Magical MA - page 3

hi, mphpopular

i was looking your breakout tl + retest strategy, now, a magic ma system. both are great, i like'em. in these two system, which one of them delivers you better win/loss ratio, if i may? thank you.

mphpopular:
I didn't take this SHORT bcoz I miss out the Entry Point.

Juz put it as an example:

h1 shows bearish as the Resistance (horizontal line) HOLD.

besides, the upper TL also hold as an important Resistance.

m15 shows LL LH formation

target should at 1.4000 as the h1 bottom TL still holding as an important SUPPORT.

mphpopular:
GU :

m15 chart shows LL LH formation

h1 chart show -ve macd divergence - bearish

(I posted the h1 -ve macd divergence in my Trendline thread)

tp1 is at 1.6450 bcoz it is the SR zone in h1 TF

Price hit My SL

GU :

m15 chart shows LL LH formation

h1 chart show -ve macd divergence - bearish

(I posted the h1 -ve macd divergence in my Trendline thread)

tp1 is at 1.6450 bcoz it is the SR zone in h1 TF

EDIT :

Well, I guess it juz a good luck that all 3 TP get hitted.

Added IMG (3rd IMG which shows the result of the trade)

@all

I updated post 23 and 24 with the trade result and an image. Do check it.

foreman01:
Thanks mph. ......

Juz downloaded and tested, look nice. You can use it for look the direction clearly and easily, and also whether the price is trading above or below ema34 clearly

everic:
hi, mphpopular i was looking your breakout tl + retest strategy, now, a magic ma system. both are great, i like'em. in these two system, which one of them delivers you better win/loss ratio, if i may? thank you.

I would recommend Magical MA (higher win/loss ratio), but with the condition you have understand truly about TL, candlestick, HH HL LL LH formation and SR.

Somehow you might try this. Use the TL + retest thread as a reference to the market direction and learn about drawing TL & etc. Then trade using Magical MA.

cvbn:
Price hit My SL

Pair? Entry Price? SL Price? How? Any Pic?

We can discuss whether the loss trade could be avoided or any improvement could be made.

Hi, mphpopular. In post 23, is the third picture supposed to be an update for EU not for GU?

this is really exciting, magic ma even better than retest in term of win/loss ratio. probably one concern from me, trading magic ma seems exposing a lot risk given the way plotting stoploss, do i make my point any sense? what is the average RR in your live trading history, if i may? thank you

edit. by the way, what is the parameter of your ma,25 ema on M15?

mphpopular:
I would recommend Magical MA (higher win/loss ratio), but with the condition you have understand truly about TL, candlestick, HH HL LL LH formation and SR. Somehow you might try this. Use the TL + retest thread as a reference to the market direction and learn about drawing TL & etc. Then trade using Magical MA.

I didn't take this SHORT bcoz I miss out the Entry Point.

Juz put it as an example:

h1 shows bearish as the Resistance (horizontal line) HOLD.

besides, the upper TL also hold as an important Resistance.

m15 shows LL LH formation

target should at 1.4000 as the h1 bottom TL still holding as an important SUPPORT.

EDIT:

It didn't workout as expected. Well, 60% position closed at TP1. TP2 was not hitted. So the remaining position closed at the GREEN LINE.

Img added (3rd Img which shows the result of the trade)

Reason: