15m Magical MA - page 11

mphpopular:
Its completely a horible nightmare for Magical MA throughout the week. Super Ranging.

agreed. sometime its so difficult to find the set-up & most of the time it even scare me with possibility of ranging to happen.

cheers.

GU m15

Its been a while I nvr see a clear 123 formation.

Files:

Potential Setup in EU, but careful because now is Asean Session

EU GU m15 31July09

GU m15 31July09

Files:

I skipped this out due to this is Friday Night. But Seems like I miss the nice boat

Files:

I'm not trying to change the system, but I did want to show people that the EMA 136 is also a great indicator. At the 15min chart, it is the equivalent to the 1hr 34ema. You can see sometimes how price will bounce off the indicator. Try it and see.

Files:
chart_4.gif  29 kb

1-2-3-pattern

paradoxical:
here's a great indicator that shows the 1,2,3 positions on your chart, so you don't even have to figure them out yourself. This is a very simple system that works most of the time. No 100% winners in forex. Also, as MP said, never go against the MA. Only go long when above, and short when below. I like your take profit areas. There's a very good write up on the 1,2,3 system. Basically, it's a prediction of price action. Hope this indi helps.

=======================

Hi

Thank u for the indicator--very useful--and time saving.

My request:

Is it possible to do this indicator showing the 1-2-3 once the entry conditions are fullfilled.

Ex.: Not let the 1-2-3 appears in case all are above or below the MA lines.

Attached picture shows this anomaly

-----------------------------------------

Rgds

chehab:
=======================

Hi

Thank u for the indicator--very useful--and time saving.

My request:

Is it possible to do this indicator showing the 1-2-3 once the entry conditions are fullfilled.

Ex.: Not let the 1-2-3 appears in case all are above or below the MA lines.

Attached picture shows this anomaly

-----------------------------------------

Rgds

It will be much better if you try to PM "paradoxical" instead of juz posting here.

veritech6:
I'm not trying to change the system, but I did want to show people that the EMA 136 is also a great indicator. At the 15min chart, it is the equivalent to the 1hr 34ema. You can see sometimes how price will bounce off the indicator. Try it and see.

Its good to have an EMA of H1 at side of EMA of M15. Attached is the setup during my trading period. 15m chart on left, h1 chart on right.

Files:
1_01-aug-09.gif  41 kb
Reason: