15m Magical MA - page 10

Hi MPH,

Yeesss...that's the one. So it's all because the ranging. Any idea on how to detect this ranging? or should we put the SL further up (which is seem so dangerous).

Thanks & cheers.

nahmy:
Hi MPH,

Yeesss...that's the one. So it's all because the ranging. Any idea on how to detect this ranging? or should we put the SL further up (which is seem so dangerous).

Thanks & cheers.

We have no choice other than get SL get hit. Bcoz we cant detect the ranging mode before it happen.

But you can trade safe by adjusting SL to breakeven whenever you in +20pips whenever you found the market very ranging.

Reason simple : Play safe, you wont lose much even market ranging.

GU m15 TP1 TP2

Files:

mphpopular:
We have no choice other than get SL get hit. Bcoz we cant detect the ranging mode before it happen.

But you can trade safe by adjusting SL to breakeven whenever you in +20pips whenever you found the market very ranging.

Reason simple : Play safe, you wont lose much even market ranging.

Hi mphpopular,

Thanks for the tips, and your previous GU15min has clearly explain it. Well, I guess we should see it in a large picture when the ranging is in process...and wait until it get settle.

Cheers.

This is amazing method and work very well. Thank you..

nahmy:
Hi mphpopular,

Thanks for the tips, and your previous GU15min has clearly explain it. Well, I guess we should see it in a large picture when the ranging is in process...and wait until it get settle.

Cheers.

Sometime, lose juz a part of the game, make sure you have a good money management, then you wont get any pain.

nahmy:
Hi MPH,

Thanks & cheers.

You can identify ranging pattern in the market with using bollinger bands standard deviation 1. If price play around that Standard Deviation and middle band looks flat so we can presume market in sideway condition.

onetarmizi:
You can identify ranging pattern in the market with using bollinger bands standard deviation 1. If price play around that Standard Deviation and middle band looks flat so we can presume market in sideway condition.

Thanks for the tips en wan, I'll keep that in mind. btw, to mphpopular (or anybody), divergence can only be detected using 1h or longer tf right? bcoz, when I check divergence using 15m tf its usually contradict with the 1hrs one. In this case I should be relying to the 1hr...am I right here?

Thanks & cheers.

nahmy:
Thanks for the tips en wan, I'll keep that in mind. btw, to mphpopular (or anybody), divergence can only be detected using 1h or longer tf right? bcoz, when I check divergence using 15m tf its usually contradict with the 1hrs one. In this case I should be relying to the 1hr...am I right here? Thanks & cheers.

I usually detect H1 / H4 divergence and trade it using m15.

Its completely a horible nightmare for Magical MA throughout the week.

Super Ranging.

Files:
1_24-jul-09.gif  24 kb
Reason: