Please fix this indicator or EA - page 42

Help?

Hi,

Is it possible to take the black background colour out of this indicator so I can use it with any background colour. Load it on a white background. You'll see what I mean!

currencypowermeter.mq4

Many thanks

Files:

**** i need help with this ea ****

I got this free EA off the net, after testing it for a while i decided to go live with it. But the problem now is that it works on the tester but it does not make a single trade when i go live.

If any body is interested in helping me please reply to my inbox and i will send you the code for the EA.

Need help to add Stoploss with this EA.

Hi Guys,

I'm not a programmer so i need some help here in the forum to add a stoploss function with this EA im posting below. Currently the ea works well with my strategy and everything is good except the absence of stoploss function. Would be great if any coder could do me a favor.

I got this EA from the forum, but the thread seems dead for a while now.

Thanks in advance!

Files:

jacktrader:
Hi Guys,

I'm not a programmer so i need some help here in the forum to add a stoploss function with this EA im posting below. Currently the ea works well with my strategy and everything is good except the absence of stoploss function. Would be great if any coder could do me a favor.

I got this EA from the forum, but the thread seems dead for a while now.

Thanks in advance!

here you go:

http://www.crn.ugu.pl/plik/jpg/escapeEA_CRN.ex4

Regards

stardust need change symbol

hy i have some problem with this indicator..may some can help this..i need to change the symbol star to arrow..its mean if trend up is up arrow and if trend down is down arrow..can some body help for this?? this is im upload the indicator

Files:
stardust.mq4  3 kb

How stop Alerts firing when MT4 is started !

The following code examples produce an alerts on each new bar -

int count;

int start()

{

if (count!=iBarShift(NULL,0,0))

{

Alert("New Bar");

count=iBarShift(NULL,0,0);

}

}

static datetime time0;

if (time0 < Time [0])

{

time0 = Time [0];

Alert ("New Bar);

}

However, both code examples result in ALERTS firing when MT4 is started. A reference on the web "Stop Alerts on MT4 load" does not offer a successful solution (The recipient tested on the weekend-market close....). Have not found anything at MQL4 Codebase or in the Docs. Any pointers to the Docs or solution much appreciated - thanks

Try something like this :

int count;

int start()

{

static bool FirstTime = true;

if (FirstTime)

{

FirstTime = false;

count = Bars;

}

else

{

Alert("New Bar");

count=Bars;

}

}

But, in cases when the whole history is still not downloaded when yopu start the terminal or you change symbol / time frame you are going to get alert again when metatrader finishes the download (which will typically be after a tick or two). Might be better idea to check the time of the last bar, but you are in the similar kind of trap (the "still not downloaded" trap) as in bars count when using time for that purpose too

Phylo:
The following code examples produce an alerts on each new bar -
int count;

int start()

{

{

Alert("New Bar");

count=iBarShift(NULL,0,0);

}

}

static datetime time0;

if (time0 < Time [0])

{

time0 = Time [0];

Alert ("New Bar);

}
However, both code examples result in ALERTS firing when MT4 is started. A reference on the web "Stop Alerts on MT4 load" does not offer a successful solution (The recipient tested on the weekend-market close....). Have not found anything at MQL4 Codebase or in the Docs. Any pointers to the Docs or solution much appreciated - thanks

New Bar Alerts on MT4 load - a partial solution

mladen:
Try something like this :
int count;

int start()

{

if (FirstTime)

{

FirstTime = false;

count = Bars;

}

else

{

Alert("New Bar");

count=Bars;

}

}

But, in cases when the whole history is still not downloaded when yopu start the terminal or you change symbol / time frame you are going to get alert again when metatrader finishes the download (which will typically be after a tick or two). Might be better idea to check the time of the last bar, but you are in the similar kind of trap (the "still not downloaded" trap) as in bars count when using time for that purpose too

Thank you - The following code stops Alerts firing on MT4 load (Standard Bars - not Renko or Range Bars)

int count;

int start()

{

if (FirstTime == true)

{

FirstTime = false;

//count = Bars

count=iBarShift(NULL,0,0,0);

}

else

{

if (count!=iBarShift(0,0,0))

{

Alert("New Bar - 25" + " - " + Symbol() + " - M " + Period());

//count=Bars;

Count=iBarShift(0,0,0);

}

}

}

[/CODE]

If the { beneath else is removed its back to alerts firing on MT4 load.

Time changes, unless in history, produce false Alerts.

Symbol changes, whether in history or not, results in false alerts.

Moving [count=iBarsShift(0,0,0);] to

[CODE]count=iBarShift(0,0,0);

Alert("New Bar - 25" + " - " + Symbol() + " - M " + Period());

//count=Bars;

Results in no false Alerts on Symbol or Time changes - if in history.

The code is also intended for use with Renko and Range Bars and the above solution does not solve false Alert on MT4 load when running these bars. However, Symbol and Time changes non applicable issues leaves only the one hurdle. The scope and direction of the problem is clearer and if I manage to solve I will post. Many Thanks.

Phylo:
Thank you - The following code stops Alerts firing on MT4 load (Standard Bars - not Renko or Range Bars)
static bool FirstTime = true;[/CODE]

Correction

[CODE] bool FirstTime = true;

RenkoMeanLiveChart_v1.0.mq4

anyone possible to add "max bars" parameter to this indicator?

Reason: