I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 40

Hi, boys. My first post here.

Yes, ABHAFXS indicator is only the Belkhayate's Barycentre with little change in settings and some arrow, obviously. Nothing more and nothing less.

I guess that the new "holly grail" timing indicator is another free indicator with some modification.

But i think that the idea of ABHA for the settings of Belkhayate's Barycentre is good.

Regards, friends.

surfertrader:
Hi, boys. My first post here.

Yes, ABHAFXS indicator is only the Belkhayate's Barycentre with little change in settings and some arrow, obviously. Nothing more and nothing less.

I guess that the new "holly grail" timing indicator is another free indicator with some modification.

But i think that the idea of ABHA for the settings of Belkhayate's Barycentre is good.

Regards, friends.

also i think that his "new holly grail timing indicator" is the combination of two indicators that you posted - swingman and fishertransform. when they both blue or red his timing indicator give signal buy or sell.

dj0ker:
also i think that his "new holly grail timing indicator" is the combination of two indicators that you posted - swingman and fishertransform. when they both blue or red his timing indicator give signal buy or sell.

Maybe. I don't know .... the secret is into the code

video

Hello Guys,

I'm new to this forum altought i've been following this subject already a couple of days,cause i'm also searching for an easy system.

Repaint or not i think al the stuff made buy OAn and Abdha are great helps in determine if you buy or not

Ask for a video,then things will be clear not???

Greetings from a forexnewbie aus Belgium

surfertrader:
Maybe. I don't know .... the secret is into the code

you can buy indicator and recode it

Tristalibur:
Hello Guys,

I'm new to this forum altought i've been following this subject already a couple of days,cause i'm also searching for an easy system.

Repaint or not i think al the stuff made buy OAn and Abdha are great helps in determine if you buy or not

Ask for a video,then things will be clear not???

Greetings from a forexnewbie aus Belgium

video? what video?

video

Where you can follow the chart and the indicator,will make it clear if it repaints or not,no??

Tristalibur:
Where you can follow the chart and the indicator,will make it clear if it repaints or not,no??

i don't understand your english.

ok,will speak very slowly:

Ask them to post a movie on their site where you can see a chart and indicators running.

Then you can follow the movie and see if it repaints or not.

This is my best English.

Tristalibur:
ok,will speak very slowly:

Ask them to post a movie on their site where you can see a chart and indicators running.

Then you can follow the movie and see if it repaints or not.

This is my best English.

i have their indicators except of new timing indicator and i know how it works and don't need video. you told i should ask them for video but i asked Oan to show charts and proof that how he said new timing indicator doesn't repaint but he disappear and don't reply to all ours messages.

p.s. yes, now your english is much better

Reason: