I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 26

?

Who is "master ABHAFX"?

Pava:
Who is "master ABHAFX"?

the tread starter

?

how do you know which way he trades?...there were no mention on this tread of his full strategy....

Pava:
how do you know which way he trades?...there were no mention on this tread of his full strategy....

well some of the user here didn't let him develop his strategie , and some dont read to much in different forum on the net, you have to know the website he yousing or some of his friends on the net and then you would notice were he goes (cog) to show his work, this is my last post for tonight must hit the bed gmt + 1 = Germany Hamburg.

Good night boys

Centre of Gravity indicator

hi guys, can anyone please help , where can i get the centre of gravity indicator used by Gody6000 in some of his charts. i dont think he posted it, he only illustrated how it worked but did not post the indicator (bless the man).

most of u guyz should exercise a little patience.

many thanx for those willing to help !

billie-on-air:
hi guys, can anyone please help , where can i get the centre of gravity indicator used by Gody6000 in some of his charts. i dont think he posted it, he only illustrated how it worked but did not post the indicator (bless the man).

most of u guyz should exercise a little patience.

many thanx for those willing to help !

He has already posted it with several templates

Xard777

malmsten:
hi freemenn

well you use the friday stop data for enter on the 4H tframe, enter one limit order at every red and green lines take profit white line. and then just wait for trigger

best regards malmsten

Hi malmsten,

Very good set up. Which pair do you trade ? Could you post some recent pending orders ?

Thanks,

Hi,

I have found this expert on an arabic forum. Not sure if it is related to the same indicator etc. and i have not tested yet.

Files:

freemenn:
Hi, I have found this expert on an arabic forum. Not sure if it is related to the same indicator etc. and i have not tested yet.

these are old indicators and valid only to 31.12.2007. it was thread at arabic forum where author posted his indicators and charts but now it is unavailable. i asked author by e-mail what was happened. he said that now thread is closed.

Hi there guys.

I said before that alone ABRAHFX was a poor tool. And still agre with it.

BUT I have to say that I'm having excelent results in my demo account using only ABRAHFXand your limit orders in H4taking a look at a channel of daily.

I can't believe yet this is a system... but that's the fact I'm sharing you.

Kind regards.

Reason: