Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 808

at the best:
i thought this is original one..how can you tell the difference?

Quite a few signs, but the most important is the lack of human words in variable names. Human use logical names (which is normal, because, for example ld_4; and ld_12; mean nothing to a human, but when the names are like sumOfRanges or similar then a man can read the code

Fore example, code blocks like this

int li_0;

double ld_4;

double ld_12;

double ld_28;

double ld_36;

double ld_44;

double ld_52;

double lda_60[1000];

double ld_64;

are found in all the decompiled code and are showing the mechanical nature of the decompilation process (nothing human in that code). And since we know that humans are writing the code and if there are no signs of human language in the code, that is 100% sure sign that it is not the original

mladen:
Quite a few signs, but the most important is the lack of human words in variable names. Human use logical names (which is normal, because, for example ld_4; and ld_12; mean nothing to a human, but when the names are like sumOfRanges or similar then a man can read the code

Fore example, code blocks like this

int li_0;

double ld_4;

double ld_12;

double ld_28;

double ld_36;

double ld_44;

double ld_52;

double lda_60[1000];

double ld_64;
are found in all the decompiled code and are showing the mechanical nature of the decompilation process (nothing human in that code). And since we know that humans are writing the code and if there are no signs of human language in the code, that is 100% sure sign that it is not the original

i have to start to learn programing...

talaate:
Dear Mladen Dear MrTool In the MACD line 2 - mtf nmc.mq4 indicator, Can you change the way the MACD arrows appearing from inclination to straight view or perhaps you can guide me to the line I can change Thanks Talaat E

talaate

I am not sure what does "straight view" means. Can you explain a bit more?

I am sorry Mladen because I wasn't clear enough, in the given figure the print screen of the chart where MACD line 2 - mtf nmc.mq4 indicator was set, as you see the lines in the separate windows have an angle up or down according the trend, I draw by my hand same line below the windows without this angles, that is what I need just straight lines, I hope it clear, you may advice me which line to be corrected to avoid lines with angle, I also would like to keep the lines in the main windows as it is ofcourse, Thanks Talaat E

Files:
macd1.jpg  156 kb

talaate:
I am sorry Mladen because I wasn't clear enough, in the given figure the print screen of the chart where MACD line 2 - mtf nmc.mq4 indicator was set, as you see the lines in the separate windows have an angle up or down according the trend, I draw by my hand same line below the windows without this angles, that is what I need just straight lines, I hope it clear, you may advice me which line to be corrected to avoid lines with angle, I also would like to keep the lines in the main windows as it is ofcourse, Thanks Talaat E

Try replacing Open and Open with some constant (always equal) value in the following line of code :

trend(name, 0, Time, Open, Time+Period()*60-1, Open, TrendLine_width, TrendLine_style, theColor);

Mladen the line you mentioned about belong to the lines in the main windows which the price and candle are there, I am speaking about the arrows which are drawn in the separate window that form almost like line

Hej mladen I found the line it is in "for(int i=limit; i>=0; i--) " loop which is sum = sum; must modified both same and I do it with adding two min and max scale to locate the arrows in the middle, is it correct as shown?

Files:
macd2.jpg  125 kb

Heya.

Firstly mrtools and mladen, I would like to thank you for all the amazing work you are doing with all the indicators, keep it up!

The reason why I am writing, of course, is a small request from my side.

I have a beautiful MTF stochastic indicator which I would like to have showing an arrow and alert when all 3 timeframe lines (red,blue and magenta) start moving in the same direction. It would be a bonus if you can consider the 4th line's movement as well (histogram line).

The indicator is Stochastic3_v6.01 mtf.mq4 which can be found here in post #8004:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Here is the link to the pic with the arrows pointing to the lines I'm talking about:

Gyazo - 1578ad2ab18bcf52479d67b3efb1a5e9.png

Thanks a lot in advance!

xSuper trend tape new metatrader 4 compatible : xsupertrend_tape_mtf_1_nmc.mq4

mladen forex king sts not working when i set it to d1 setting .. just show black blank screen .. i have mt4 build 711 version

Reason: