Please fix this indicator or EA - page 87

Hello ,I buy this indicator "Momentum Of Averages" from Elite section and it gives a couple of false signals as you can see, i try different setting its all the same thing ,it work better on MTF but i work on current TF only.

Many thanks in advance

Pierre63

Files:
dj34.png  96 kb

Hello,

I'm sorry, my English isn't good and I need your help for this:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177296/page50

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177296

These indicators are better than every other s/r-Indicators I know, because you see the validity of an s/r-Level in the size of the points (MTF_Resistance_Support) or you can choose wich s/r-Levels (M15, H1, H4, D1) will displayed (#KG Support and Resistance Alert_Revision2)

But

one has no alert (MTF-Resistance_Support) and the other

one

(#KG Support andResistance Alert_Revision2) alerts breakthroughs...

Instead of that, I need an alert when the price hits exactly or a choosable number of pips before the s/r.

It does wonder on higher TF: nearby every hit of a strong support brings the price to explode upwards... Those strong supports of the higher TFs plotted in M1, and an alert that makes "pling" when a strong "Bounce-upward-level" would appear... it would be fantastic.

Does anybody know an indicator that does exactly what I described or can anybody change the codes of the given indicators an ad the right kind of alert and the possibility to choose between s and r, so that for a filtering template only bounces from strong supports for example will be alerted?!

Any ideas how to add bounce-back-alerts to MTF_Resistance_Support? That would be untoppable practical and profitable I think!

But when it shouldn't be possible... also nice combinations with other alert-giving indicators could make it all easier to control.

For example with

- alert giving ZigZag where it could be chosen if reversals upside or downside would be alerted

- alert giving Fractal Indicators where it could be chosen if reversals upside or downside would be alerted but without the useless M1/M5/Noise between the beginnings and endings of the swings

It would be great, not only for me, I think. Thank you!

Pierre63:
Hello ,I buy this indicator "Momentum Of Averages" from Elite section and it gives a couple of false signals as you can see, i try different setting its all the same thing ,it work better on MTF but i work on current TF only.

Many thanks in advance

Pierre63

Hello Pierre63,

The histo coloring is based on the slope of the momentum of the moving average you choose, so would be best to experiment with the MomPeriod settings, maybe with a larger MomPeriod setting.

Hello Mrtools ,i try this too, Mladen did a different version more tamed as he said of this one but i dont know where to download it .Thanks

Pierre63:
Hello Mrtools ,i try this too, Mladen did a different version more tamed as he said of this one but i dont know where to download it .Thanks

Mladen's version posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Attached is my indicator.

When I input 2500 bars to count it seems to produce an output in M5 and it produces a 'straight line' in other periods. Sometimes, it does not even work at M5 as well.

Quite strange.

Thank you in advance,

Files:

JohnnyM:
Attached is my indicator.

When I input 2500 bars to count it seems to produce an output in M5 and it produces a 'straight line' in other periods. Sometimes, it does not even work at M5 as well.

Quite strange.

Thank you in advance,

JohnnyM

Try it out now

Files:

himnoor:
hi mladen,

this related to post #844

you modified indi. that is working good

only problem i am having when i see chart from any timeframe to any Tf it restart again

is it possible what ever reading it is showing onchart stay same instead of restarting when ever i change different time frame

i do not know if explain good if you donot get it please let me know i will try again

thanks

himnoor

Did not see this post till now

It is possible only if you write ticks (bid and ask) into a file (best to write them into a history file) in which case you would need some app that would do that. But it is very sensitive - any terminal closing will discontinue the data.

That is simply a problem of not having historical ticks data nor historical bid and ask

mladen:
himnoor

Did not see this post till now

It is possible only if you write ticks (bid and ask) into a file (best to write them into a history file) in which case you would need some app that would do that. But it is very sensitive - any terminal closing will discontinue the data.

That is simply a problem of not having historical ticks data nor historical bid and ask

hi mladen,

i knew u may be missed my post that s why i reminded you posting again thanks

mladen i have same indicator but in ex4 donot have code and had default setting for colours line thickness it always goes stay in default setting and when ever i start mt4 and change time frame then must change always setting for 7 charts

but this indicator donot need app. but it keep data as long i donot restart mt4 ,it reset only on restarting mt4 but when i change different time frame it is showing same history data may be i did not explane good can you try attached indicator check when you change any tf

and can you add spread display on right side also please

i may be asking too much

thanks for your time

Files:

Thank you for your immediate & accurate answer.

It seems that I did not declare the 7th buffer-array, that is why I was receiving the 'straight line'.

Thank you indeed,

JohnnyM

Reason: