Pollan's indicators - page 38

jhonbarry:
this is Pollan's indicators? or not

They claim that it is

The "absolutely no lag lwma" though (used by that indicator) is an indicator written by me as a joke to show how a "perfect" indicator can be made (see this post for some more information : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179290/page24 )

Hi Guner what do you think of this.

Files:
audusddaily.png  37 kb

philt:
Hi Guner what do you think of this.

hi philt,

Is it possible to post the Pollan_guess_3_with alerts indi?

I checked the forum and the internet in general but couldn't find it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
hi philt,

Is it possible to post the Pollan_guess_3_with alerts indi?

I checked the forum but couldn't find it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

traderdp

David

I'll just check with him that its ok and get back to you.

philt:
I'll just check with him that its ok and get back to you.

philt,

Thanks a lot. I appreciate your consideration.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
philt,

Thanks a lot. I appreciate your consideration.

traderdp

David

"ok i checked with him, he said that if i shared the portion of the code he helped me with that he would not help me further... so sorry, but if the situation does change you will be the first to know. I have a chess night with him on Sunday maybe a can persuade him.

philt:
"ok i checked with him, he said that if i shared the portion of the code he helped me with that he would not help me further... so sorry, but if the situation does change you will be the first to know. I have a chess night with him on Sunday maybe a can persuade him.

philt,

I really appreciate your effort to help. Hopefully he'll change his mind. Thanks again.

Traderdp

David

Thanks, hopefully he will. I named the indi "guess" because he only gives you clues at best and his scribblings on napkins are hard to decipher.

@philt and guner,

it seems you are on to something. I send pollan many messages but he never reply. I work on this for many years as well. Like a puzzle. But me I just use rsi for my trading. This interest me though. pollan did say his indi repaint... but it still a good tool i suppose. my version repaint but it give early warning signal... then i just confirm pa and rsi. maybe yours better.

my last works on pollan.

may be give some idea.

Files:
gldh4.png  27 kb
ise30h1.png  28 kb
Reason: