Pollan's indicators - page 37

if you torture data enough ......

@guner

No problems, I do the same.

beppi:
Hello guner,

congratulations on your hard work over years!

Can understand you very well.

I only worked since long years on a truly solution for successful trading and find it after very hard work for me.

Also I will never share this solution (only my children of course)!

My solution is complicated and it's all taken in on the different market situations for extrem scalping.

No pain, no success!

Believe all that's guilty for ever.

All the best to you and so on

beppi

Hehe...

Seems that there is not a solution, but MANY.

Yeah, me too.... Working like a dog day and night to crack "the mistery", during many years. Testing, trying many ways, begging to people that seems know more than me... I have walked that infamous road.

Suddenly, the solution. So simple that hit me in the nose. And the prize...... ... Is in front of your eyes any moment you look at the chart (at least in the pairs I trade). THAT make me feel sooo stupid....

But the working and testing habit is now part of me. Any interesting indicator or strategy is submitted to heavy testing, at least in strategy tester.

For the worst, I am not a coder; so in theory my chances to succeed where almost zero. But thanks God I hit a one-in-a-million chance and here I am, making a living of it.

If I share my trading strategy....?... mmmm... I don´t think so... not THIS one.

fxnewbie...sharing is caring...

fxnewbie:
Hehe...

Seems that there is not a solution, but MANY.

Yeah, me too.... Working like a dog day and night to crack "the mistery", during many years. Testing, trying many ways, begging to people that seems know more than me... I have walked that infamous road.

Suddenly, the solution. So simple that hit me in the nose. And the prize...... ... Is in front of your eyes any moment you look at the chart (at least in the pairs I trade). THAT make me feel sooo stupid....

But the working and testing habit is now part of me. Any interesting indicator or strategy is submitted to heavy testing, at least in strategy tester.

For the worst, I am not a coder; so in theory my chances to succeed where almost zero. But thanks God I hit a one-in-a-million chance and here I am, making a living of it.

If I share my trading strategy....?... mmmm... I don´t think so... not THIS one.

that is the right question.

no body ask for the strat. test,only say repaint,repaint.

but I am closed down the discussion.some people do not understand from discussion ,made me stupid.

guner:
that is the right question.

no body ask for the strat. test,only say repaint,repaint.

but I am closed down the discussion.some people do not understand from discussion ,made me stupid.

Hi Gunner. I'm trying to send you a private message, but I can not. I'm trying the same as you a few months ago with a modification of TereshSuperMegaWinner I found on the net and Pollan. If you want you can get in touch with me and we watched. A greeting.

But if you want you can try to normalize Pollan ...

almost done.

I am not stupid.

Files:

If you are offended, sorry

this is Pollan's indicators? or not

Files:

IP(BBS-m)v.8e.mq4 iCustom "absolutely no lag lwma"