Pollan's indicators - page 35

maybe

Files:
cccc.jpg  144 kb

sir

can you share the indicator on the pic?

gusenca1:
maybe

Yeap, that is one of the "funny stories". People do you really believe that some PC can predict the future? When was the last time when you (man) did that siccesfully? And a PC is a simple metal and silicon box that only understands and does what it is told by a man. Think about it.

Some versions of IP(BBS)V.8e indicators (mentioned at the first post)

Files:
ipbbs.rar  52 kb

tampa:

Now that you've been looking for will be distributed worldwide. fast you were able to provide here due to the fact that taking a Russian forum

tampa:

Guys

Just be careful. The "absolutely no lag LWMA" from that pack was written by me a few years ago as a joke (to show how one can make a perfect repainting indicator, more explanation at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general) and is repainting, and, as I see it, is used from the other indicators from that pack, which means that they will repaint too

PS: it can be downloaded from that elite link too (since it is a free indicator)

PPS: "absolutely no lag LWMA" was already posted as a part of another pack here too https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177862/page14

hi mladen,

i know you're not an estimator of repainting indis, but still hope you can make this mod for me...

i'm testing pollan with nperiod=1. looks interesting, but needs some additional indi to combine with to have more reliable signals.

i made a small modification to avoid plotting of 2nd (redundant) line, and that's all what my coding skills allow i'm afraid...

my understanding is that using nperiod=1, the previous bar is repainted. therefore, i kindly ask if you could make an additional modification to avoid the plotting related to previous bar until a new bar is closed. this way, if i'm correct, using nperiod=1 the indi should not repaint. but of course it would 'lag' one bar. hope i could explain what i mean correctly...

thanks & regards

pollan-indicator_test.mq4

engula:
hi mladen,

i know you're not an estimator of repainting indis, but still hope you can make this mod for me...

i'm testing pollan with nperiod=1. looks interesting, but needs some additional indi to combine with to have more reliable signals.

i made a small modification to avoid plotting of 2nd (redundant) line, and that's all what my coding skills allow i'm afraid...

my understanding is that using nperiod=1, the previous bar is repainted. therefore, i kindly ask if you could make an additional modification to avoid the plotting related to previous bar until a new bar is closed. this way, if i'm correct, using nperiod=1 the indi should not repaint. but of course it would 'lag' one bar. hope i could explain what i mean correctly...

thanks & regards

pollan-indicator_test.mq4

engula

I did try to reproduce some "pollan" versions and those are not repainting. It seems that all the time what was known as a "pollans" indicator was using one of the indicators I made as a joke (the "absolutely no lag LWMA" - but I did explain in the post where it was posted that it is an absolutely repainting indicator) and it seems that, because of that, I am partially responsible for all the fuss made around it.

I really would like to "retire" me from this story now if not for anything else, for the fact that I consider the code of "pollans" indicator as a badly written code and since there is no reason at all to rewrite it (it would still be what it was before rewriting) sorry, but on this one I have to say that I would not like to alter it

Please do not take it personally (since it is not). I simply do not want to be associated to that indicator in any way any more

i understand, no worries...

pollan formula is right,but the problem is how to realize it.

Files:
Reason: