Pollan's indicators - page 32

I think you know my answer already : I have told my opinion about a usage of such indicators in more than one occasion

Pava:
so...to play this indicator...I have to wait 8 bars...and if conditions are still there, to follow arrow?:)

Similar with me : EURGBP and EURUSD work for some time periods (30 minute chart) but if I change the tested period even for one week it fails. So, it has to be cleared what is exactly "driving" this EA

mladen:
I think you know my answer already : I have told my opinion about a usage of such indicators in more than one occasion

Which means : use with extreme care and only after extensive forward testing (and even then extreme care should be taken since the initial stop loss is not set and multiple orders can be opened at the same time that can lead to a quick account "clean up")

mladen:
Which means : use with extreme care and only after extensive forward testing (and even then extreme care should be taken since the initial stop loss is not set and multiple orders can be opened at the same time that can lead to a quick account "clean up")

I think its useless.

erdenmensch:
I think its useless.

This is a test version.

sharing development.

to contribute on it.

Everything you want to get ready for

"would not eat without labor."

(proverb)

Cenk Poyraz:
This is a test version.

sharing development.

to contribute on it.

Everything you want to get ready for

"would not eat without labor."

(proverb)

But I dont get any test results and when I´ve the EA in the chart my MT4 breaks down because it needs to much main memory. Maby its the reason the EA is in russian language?

erdenmensch:
But I dont get any test results and when I´ve the EA in the chart my MT4 breaks down because it needs to much main memory. Maby its the reason the EA is in russian language?

This is caused by your pc or mt4. Expert nothing to do with

erdenmensch:

win7 Change xp

1 gb ram xp xp operating system

Files:

erdenmensch

Use the attached set file and it will work OKl

erdenmensch:

mladen:
erdenmensch Use the attached set file and it will work OKl

erdenmensch of his PC will not work.

There is a problem in some mt4 windows 7.

I had this problem and re-install pc backup.

or is necessary to use xp.

Reason: