The most banal trading strategy - page 14

Leon:

So what makes you so sure they won't float away? You've only been testing for a week. Let's test it, what's there to argue about! The date is January 1, 2017. Waiting for your "correct" coefficient for that date.

Because it doesn't even take a week of testing to be sure the arithmetic works :-) How many times can I explain this? Exactly such a EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBP triangle ring will only float by swap, i.e. the nature of the float has nothing to do with price changes, and nothing will float anywhere because of price changes.

mikhael1983isakov:
Because it doesn't even take a week of testing to be sure the arithmetic works :-) How many times can we explain this? Exactly this triangle ring EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBP will float only by swaps, i.e. the nature of the float has nothing to do with price changes, and nothing will float because of price changes.

Well, we'll filter out the swaps and stuff like that.

There's already a thread here about the ring, if you're interested you can read it.

Leon:

We'll filter out the swaps and stuff like that.

So here we were talking about making money on a positive swap.

And we can make as many of these useless rings as we want.

But what for? )))

However, there are Expert Advisors on the Market that make money on these rings. In theory and in the tester.

mikhael1983isakov:
Because it doesn't even take a week of testing to be sure that the arithmetic works :-) How many times can I explain this? Exactly this EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBP triangle ring will float only by swaps, i.e. the nature of the float has nothing to do with price changes, and nothing will float because of price changes.

I support you, it 's simple and long known ( just an example on other pairs ):

Multicurrency trading strategy ( Breakeven trading )

The most banal trading strategy.

khorosh:

The most banal trading strategy.

Wrong. Only cross out the first letter.

Boris Gulikov:

So here we were talking about making money on a positive swap.

And you can make as many of these useless rings as you like.

But what for? )))

It's true, there are Expert Advisors on the Market that make money on these rings. In theory and in the tester.

) The point here is not just to say "a" or "b"; you don't have to be smart to sit down.

Alexey Viktorov:

Wrong. Cross out just the first letter.

Dear Alexey, are not you ashamed to mock so blatantly and cynically not only the topicstarter, but also the beautiful word of the great Russian language? Do you hope for leniency of moderators not to banish you forever for such boldness and blasphemy on the forum page? After all, this forum is frequented by women and children.

mikhael1983isakov:

Aleksey Ivanov, grandson, don't try to replace the thesis.

1) The fact that there is apparently less antimatter than baryonic matter does not mean that there is little antimatter. There is plenty of it.

That's the first thing.

2) Second: so far you've never been able to specify the X and Y coefficients in an equation that makes practical trade sense.

3) Only fantasies that something there can be differentiated. This is telling.

1) Gore "physicist", I bring to your attention that antimatter is also baryonic matter, or rather, there can be such, for example, an antiproton. (I wrote to you, don't show your illiteracy).

2) Your unfortunate coefficients, I have already pointed out to you twice, I point out for the third time in this form.

Z=K/EURGBP, X=K/(EURUSD), Y=K/(GBPUSD), where K is an arbitrary multiplier, i.e. the coefficients stand for lot sizes in this multicurrency lock and they are of course defined to the exact multiplier.

3) Well, the fact that you do not understand how to apply mathematics, I have already written about it, I can not help here, I can only advise to study.

Reason: