Pollan's indicators - page 165

nbtrading:

And he did delete the "non repainting" indicators he posted:):)

Why am I not surprised:):):)

nbtrading

The indicator that was posted is in one of my previous posts - so it is not "lost" and everybody can see and test it for what it is doing and how

nbtrading:

And he did delete the "non repainting" indicators he posted:):)

Why am I not surprised:):):)

The code for what was posted is in one of my previous posts, so it can be seen what it is all about and what does it do

This system look like what this thing ( pollan ) is about

Very simple rules :-

Red above yellow :   buy

Red under yellow :   sell

Note :  the dotted yellow line repaint the other not .

Best regards 

Files:

This system look like what this thing ( pollan ) is about

Very simple rules :-

Red above yellow :   buy

Red under yellow :   sell

Note :  the dotted yellow line repaint the other not .

Best regards 

Files:

krelian99:

Where and when we can have the beer?

not in these days,may be in/after december

hi all can any one provide the original source code i am having de compiled version , need not be changed by any masters so please any one share original  source code 
Files:
go_essa1.mq4  7 kb

forexislife:
hi all can any one provide the original source code i am having de compiled version , need not be changed by any masters so please any one share original  source code 
This and these kind indicators are not of any use,better not to waste time on such scrape/garbage.

forexislife:
That is one more solar wind variation (compare it to solar wind period 18)

mladen:

That is one more solar wind variation (compare it to solar wind peri

Dearest MLADEN

I think TSD is getting more close to code laboratory .... than .... for A class tools/indicators production unit :):)

mladen:
That is one more solar wind variation (compare it to solar wind period 18)
thanks for your reply , but i have tested is its far better than solarwind here the difference between the 2 indicators we can see , lot of signals are firm on go_essa but where as in solarwind all disappeared...
Files:
Reason: