Make It No Repaint Please! - page 72

mladen:

ValeoFX

Yes, it does repaint (and not just because it uses centered TMA for smoothing)

Thank you very much for replying.

I would wait for your reply to Tushark1 (above) regarding whether there is a corrected version available.

ValeoFX:

Thank you very much for replying.

I would wait for your reply to Tushark1 (above) regarding whether there is a corrected version available.

There is no thing to correct when centered TMA is used. As we know from long time ago LWMA is the non recalculating/repainting centered TMA (in the case that regular TMA is not used instead of the centered version), but the results are not even near to centered TMA, regardless of which one is used. The rest (that is causing repainting too) are usual coding errors, but some other indicators already are doing the same job without those errors

Hi for everyone here in this wonderful forum and members

Thanks in advance for your help & advice, I play with this system for awhile, I think it’s good but the main indicator ( 3 Trema trix ) repaint .

Attached indicators and template you need

I need your help to modify 3 Trema trix to no repaint one

only I have ex4 file format and text document for mtf version of this indicator maybe help, that’s what I have found by Google .

thanks again , best regards for every body .

Files:
trix_3trema.rar  397 kb
image_196990.png  345 kb

FNF2:
Hi for everyone here in this wonderful forum and members

Thanks in advance for your help & advice, I play with this system for awhile, I think it’s good but the main indicator ( 3 Trema trix ) repaint .

Attached indicators and template you need

I need your help to modify 3 Trema trix to no repaint one

only I have ex4 file format and text document for mtf version of this indicator maybe help, that’s what I have found by Google .

thanks again , best regards for every body .

FNF2

The document does not help - it is a simple call to the ex4 file (that, as you know, can not be changed)

Thank you very much for replying mladen

That’s only what I have , I will keep searching

What about this indicator from ( pollan family ) can you make it non repaint please

All repainting indicators look like magic in history but when use them live ? …… You now the end of story

Files:

FNF2:
Thank you very much for replying mladen

That’s only what I have , I will keep searching

What about this indicator from ( pollan family ) can you make it non repaint please

All repainting indicators look like magic in history but when use them live ? …… You now the end of story

That one can not be made non-repainting (it relies heavily on future values, any attempt to make something similar that would not repaint is useless)

Better not to search in the repainting indicator - whatever you do to them, the result when you make them non-repaint will never be even close to the repainting version

mladen:
There is no thing to correct when centered TMA is used. As we know from long time ago LWMA is the non recalculating/repainting centered TMA (in the case that regular TMA is not used instead of the centered version), but the results are not even near to centered TMA, regardless of which one is used. The rest (that is causing repainting too) are usual coding errors, but some other indicators already are doing the same job without those errors

Appreciated.

Best regards,

Hello Mladen, can you put some light on this indicator? can we use this by other means. aa.mq4

Files:
aa.mq4  11 kb

tushark1:
Hello Mladen, can you put some light on this indicator? can we use this by other means. aa.mq4

That is a centered TMA smoothed spearman rank correlation. As all indicators that use centered TMA, it recalculates/repaints

tushark1:

Did you test it in runtime?

Reason: