Pollan's indicators - page 6

pollans does not installed successfully

and what TF does it work on -- as good ENTRY POINT for buy or sell ?

takbir:
As your see, IP (BBS-m).v8 and IP (BBS-index).v8 seem popular for last days. They are not repainting. However it is a great work done by a great coder. You can check it.

А такой рисунок видели? - MQL4 форум

А такой рисунок видели? - MQL4 форум

Pollan wrote (a) >>

He received a lot of questions about (BBS), just want to say that these indicators will not be freely available for two reasons.

First, do not like when my writings of other people earn money, but do not want to share (sell indiktor vylozheny online).

Second, the indicators have income greater than can be obtained from its sale, it is expensive, but for the great price no one will buy,

a cheap prodavt I do not want to.

To stop the flow of such questions, just give a basic algorithm for these indicators do not reveal all the secrets. If it will make your indicator will be for you, just happy.

1=(cci-rsi)

a2=(cci-rsi)-(cci-rsi)

a3=(cci-rsi)-(cci-rsi)

an=(cci-rsi)-(cci-rsi)

tt1=max(a1+...+an)

tt2=min(a1+...+an)

res=tt1+tt1

is only code ...

I am not a coder. Is it possible for mathematically? In this forum there are many popular coders that have some idea about it. And we can create an indicator like pollan's have with this code.

[lang=ru]Здраствуйте!

Подскажите пожалоста где я бы мог скачать ети индикаторы ... ???

Заранее благодарен суважением Владимир ![/lang]

I have found the indicator after 3 years in a Turkish forum, wow 3 YEARS!! lala..

Metatrader indikatörleri - Sayfa 49

Files:

Be carefull

It repaints way back (at least nPeriod bars back which is by default 15)

takbir:
I have found the indicator after 3 years in a Turkish forum, wow 3 YEARS!! lala.. Metatrader indikatörleri - Sayfa 49

So we put nperiod to 1 for no repaint ?

Looking at the code, yes. But see what you get then :

Far from being easy to trade on something like that

Big Joe:
So we put nperiod to 1 for no repaint ?
Files:
polan.gif  28 kb

mladen:
Looking at the code, yes. But see what you get then :
Far from being easy to trade on something like that

That's true, not easy way to make ticks !

mladen:
Be carefull It repaints way back (at least nPeriod bars back which is by default 15)

I know Mr. Mladen!, i am happy to get this indicator after a long time, not to know that it repaints...

I know, I know :):)

Just be careful ... test it a lot before you decide if you can use it in trading.

Btw: thanks for posting it

takbir:
I know Mr. Mladen!, i am happy to get this indicator after a long time, not to know that it repaints...

Just an idea for a Pallan indicator

What if a programmer just uses the code in the PollanGreenRed444.mq4 to find (1.)the crosses of the 1 EMA(Candles) and (2.)what direction that cross is going, up or down(green or red). And then combines that information(1. where it crosses 1 EMA or candles and 2. what direction) with a 1 EMA line(blue) that is 10 pips above the candles( or 1 EMA) when the direction is up and a 1 EMA blue line below the candles (or 1 EMA) when the direction is down. The crossover from the 'PallongreenRed444.mq4' would be an instant shift from 10 pips above the candles to 10 pips below the candles.

Is it possible to code that?

Here's a picture to illustrate.

Files:
2222two.png  60 kb
2222.gif  36 kb
4_22.gif  70 kb
4_2two.gif  88 kb
Reason: