1 minutes incredible scalper system - page 13

vladv:
What timeframe and pair/s it's best to be used,wulancantiq2000?What is the best risk /reward ,TP, SL that you are using?I want to know all about your latest trading system Nyi Gamblez

Hi, you can enter new post when occur star in top/bottom and arrow. The price action (PA) ideally must be below/above T3MA and more better if PA break up/down the NRTR_Rosh. It confirms that the trend was change.

iGentorLSMA&EMA (upline bar) is good to makesure of the trend. My stop loss about max. 30 point, take profit when Heiken_Ashi_MA_Bars2 change colour.

With this system you can maximum your profits.

Regards,

WulanCantiq

Nyi Gamblez System

ester:
ha ha seems horror movie

Hahahaaa.... you know that, Ester. Nyi Gamblez is the ancient hero in Java, Indonesia with her high spiritually power.

Regards,

WulanCantiq

vladv:
What timeframe and pair/s it's best to be used,wulancantiq2000?What is the best risk /reward ,TP, SL that you are using?I want to know all about your latest trading system Nyi Gamblez

Especially in EUR/USD and GBP/USD. Seems good for fast running. It can be use to stock index futures like Hangseng or Kospi.

Regards,

WulanCantiq

hello wulan

Nyi Gamblez?... ..Is she beautiful like you

I like trade with tf5...May be some chart will be help, please...

thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx man

hi

Thank you.

Question about 4 indicators used by Nyi Gamblez system

Wulancantiq2000,can you share with us the following indicators in mq4 format FTI_TargetPoint,FTI_TopBottom,X 3 Semafor and X-Signals coz I searched for them all over the internet and I didn't find the code ;I want to study them and improve with the help of some good friends of mine that are really GOOD MQL4 programmers .Please can you help me?

Just loaded

wulancantiq2000:
Hi, you can enter new post when occur star in top/bottom and arrow. The price action (PA) ideally must be below/above T3MA and more better if PA break up/down the NRTR_Rosh. It confirms that the trend was change.

iGentorLSMA&EMA (upline bar) is good to makesure of the trend. My stop loss about max. 30 point, take profit when Heiken_Ashi_MA_Bars2 change colour.

With this system you can maximum your profits.

Regards,

WulanCantiq

Wulan! I like the system... seems fairly straightforward after loading it onto both eur/usd and gbp/usd.. I also had a problem with the Heiken Ashi indicator but fixed it by following the thread. I used to live in Penang... as in Pulau Expat... I'm going to watch the patterns for a bit now and see if its successful.. tks.

Profit 2.1 all the way

Other Chart

necrophantom:
Nyi Gamblez?... ..Is she beautiful like you I like trade with tf5...May be some chart will be help, please...

Thanks,

I know it can be use for 1M TF or 5M TF. Know I'm developing new system. It's on progress. Basically, I use the MT4 indicators from MT4 standard, like stochastic and moving average. But, I complete it with other modern indicators like GMACD Signal, Daily Data, AutoSIgnal, FTI_TopBottom, FTI_TargetPoint, and MagnifiedMarketPrice. But, basically only moving averages and stochastic.

I named it "Bintang Stochastic Double Cross Autosignal". Here is the screenshoot.

Regards,

WulanCantiq

Files:
bsdcas.jpg  168 kb
Reason: