Lets Get Real - page 3

It says junior member again......

Not that it really matters...... However in this forum it says junior member again..... It is a bit strange for I have contributed quite a bit some time ago to a different thread about BLESS EA no1.

Par hazard that thread has been deleted..... So there you go.... all my details are gone probably as well.... number of posts, etc.

Quite funny actually..... for I am over 60 and have been trading stocks and options for many years using and programming Metastock. As of 2006 I now have completely switched to Forex and Mt4.

That's all in case you might think..... who have we got here?

John

Jut happened..... Fresh example of Sunwheel Trade.

Here is another example of a SunWheel trade starting right at the Hourly Open..... What this system is primaraly about.

Cheers, John

Files:
sunwheels3.gif  43 kb

Sunwheel examples

B.T.W. BrainTrendSig4 is calling on the indicator below. Put it in the map "include" under experts........ so in metatrader/experts/include...... and it should be working.

Here are some examples of Sunwheel structures and how these may be traded....

Regards, John

Files:

Well I missed most of the good trades last night due to my arch nemesis, sleep. Finally took a nice trade on EURJPY after a trend line break and it went my way. However, I became a greedy little pig and was sure this was headed much lower and gave up a bunch of pips. Nevertheless, a win is a win.

Files:

John Edwards:
Not that it really matters...... However in this forum it says junior member again..... It is a bit strange for I have contributed quite a bit some time ago to a different thread about BLESS EA no1.

Par hazard that thread has been deleted..... So there you go.... all my details are gone probably as well.... number of posts, etc.

Quite funny actually..... for I am over 60 and have been trading stocks and options for many years using and programming Metastock. As of 2006 I now have completely switched to Forex and Mt4.

That's all in case you might think..... who have we got here?

John

Hi John, I appreciated your post about the Sun Wheel, it looks like it deserves a seperate thread. Perhaps you will start one if you have time? Thanks,Goldensight

It's not my intention to mix things up.....

goldensight:
Hi John, I appreciated your post about the Sun Wheel, it looks like it deserves a seperate thread. Perhaps you will start one if you have time? Thanks,Goldensight

Thanks for your kind remarks... however I don't have the intention to mix things up in this thread, it's only that I have traded the hour sequence in a different manner and wanted to show that it is a very powerful tool to have in the traders kit, especially when a Sunwheel is in the prelude to the next hour as shown in one of the examples.

So I am not going deeper into the matter in this thread.

Have a nice trading day, John

John or Rad --Buy/Sell Zone Text

Hi John and Rad, downloaded your templates and indies. Where is the Buy/Sell Zone Text located at the bottom right corner? Did I miss an indicator?

Nice to hear from you John following your charts in the other forum/thread.

Regards,

Cigarguy

John Edwards:
Thanks for your kind remarks... however I don't have the intention to mix things up in this thread, it's only that I have traded the hour sequence in a different manner and wanted to show that it is a very powerful tool to have in the traders kit, especially when a Sunwheel is in the prelude to the next hour as shown in one of the examples.

So I am not going deeper into the matter in this thread.

Have a nice trading day, John

I agree John and that is precisely why I suggested to start a NEW thread in order to let Rad keep his thread clean(I should delete my posts). If you are not interested then not a problem it's just that it's nice to see a different kind of trade setup on forums and your sunwheel is slightly out of the box. cheers, Goldensight

Thanks guys for your input. However, this section is to post and compare actual trades. I specifically did not put this in the manual trade systems because I am using it as an online journal. I still appreciate everyone's comments and suggestions regarding my trading and hope someone may like and try my system and post some real trades too.

Cheers!!

Got It!

Cigarguy:
Hi John and Rad, downloaded your templates and indies. Where is the Buy/Sell Zone Text located at the bottom right corner? Did I miss an indicator?

Nice to hear from you John following your charts in the other forum/thread.

Regards,

Cigarguy

oops! figured it out, thanks anyway a little quick to post the above.

Regards,

Cigarguy

Reason: