RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 8

FX Simple Signals:
Shyam.

I have just been onto Alpari UK.

They do not allow trading of less than .10c per pip. (0.01).

Given this, if you use Alpari UK with FXSS: Live EA you would need to have a starting balance of $10,000.

On the other hand, if you had a broker who would allow you to trade .01c per pip, then you would be able to use $4000.

Many brokers offer this, it just seems Alpari UK does not.

Thanks

Fx

Hi Shyam.

Not sure if you read this but I posted it yesterday.

RAS section is not moderated by person.

Of course it was a lot of spam (not related to the forex, or something selling computers, houses etc) but all those spam was blocked by anti-spam software automatically.

FX Simple Signals:
Hi Shyam. Not sure if you read this but I posted it yesterday.

Yes, I've re-read the whole series of posts a number of times to try to make sense of it all.

I think the next thing to do is to find a broker that does actually offer micro-lots, set it up and see how the changes in the multiplier affect the profit. So I'm doing that now.

Regards

Shyam

Hi ND. I just got an email from the subscriber who cant get onto the forum. He says when he tries to login he gets this message:

"You have been banned for the following reason:

Spam

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

Can you help.

I am waiting for his username and I will PM it to you.

Thanks

Fx

Banned from the forum?

Because no one was banned from RAS.

And no one was banned just for fun from the forum.

You know that.

If he is really your client so he can create the other username on the forum and speak with you as with vendor.

The problem is ND. he says he is new and has never spammed the forum. Also, he wants to post questions on Forex TSD Forum to try and get help from other users when I can not help him.

Sorry if I haven't explained myself properly.

Thanks

Fx

If he is new and never posted anything so how he can be banned?

I remember one case that many members (new members and ungeristered members) spammed by PM ... so all of them were banned.

No one was banned with no reason. That's impossible.

What is his username?

He can create the other username.

I do not see any problem sorry.

I just had the wierdest problem. I didn't receive any of today's trade signals from my signal seller, and on my MT4, in the experts tab, it says it can't write to the ras_buyer1.csv file. So I had to restart my MT4 manually, and it is now taking trades again but obviously late.

Anyone else come across this problem? I do not like it one bit because this can cost me money. And anyone have a clue why it can't write to this file?

Kenny Rogers:
I just had the wierdest problem. I didn't receive any of today's trade signals from my signal seller, and on my MT4, in the experts tab, it says it can't write to the ras_buyer1.csv file. So I had to restart my MT4 manually, and it is now taking trades again but obviously late.

Anyone else come across this problem? I do not like it one bit because this can cost me money. And anyone have a clue why it can't write to this file?

To say it on the other words:

your RAS EA (located in your chart of your Metatrader) can not write anything to the log file (located inside files folder of same your metatrader inside same your PC). Because dll files (2 dll files) can not do it.

It may be because of 2 issue:

- you do not have 2 dll files in library folder;

or

- it is something with the settings.

The settings should be the following:

Settings of Metatrader to trade with RAS:

Metatrader - Tools - Options:

- enable EA - yes

- disable experts when ... - no

- disable experts when ... - no

- allow live trading - yes

- ask manual confirmation - no

- allow dll imports - yes

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

Click on RAS EA face on the chart - and the same:

- allow live trading - yes

- ask manual confirmation - no

- allow dll imports - yes

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

Error 1025 : accessing to the same account

Hi,

I have been running the EA fine for a couple of weeks on my pc at home, but decided to upgraded to a MT hosting package.

When I tried to active the EA on the new host I now get the error : 1025 - ACCESSING TO THE SAME ACCOUNT FROM MULTIPLE LOCATIONS.

I have disabled the EA on my home pc.

Please advise how I can get the EA running on the new host please.

Neil

Edit : Got it working. I change the buyer install Id from 1 to 2

Reason: