SFTMGM.com / Discipline Trader - page 3

Hey Subscribers,

Today We got hit with loosing period . We are stopping our trades this week and will be back Monday . Losing is a part of this business and fundaments are strongly against us today . If We are losing based on our statistics , everything is fine and strategy works as supposed to . One of the first rule of trading = if size of profits or looses are part of " expectancy" , strategy does work well !

First Month of trading is over with great profits !

Simple Statistics of our first month will be available soon

I Wish Everyone Great Weekend !!!!

Radim

Monthly Statistics

Hey Traders ,Subscribers and everyone else

Month of trading RAS Discipline Trader is behind us .

Video of basic Statistics , numbers and explanations is available !

CLICK HERE TO SEE IT !

Have a profitable and rewarding week everyone !!!

Radim

New Subscribers

Hey Subscribers, especially new ones !

I do provide email newsletter and info for everyone interested in our signal.

If You Subscribe, please email me at info@sftmgm.com

I would like to share important informations regarding our signals, as well as our market predictions !

Thanks for Subscribing and Wish You constistent profits !!

Radim

USD 1000 account

hi czechdaytrader,

what kind of ras ea settings do you suggest to use your signal on usd 1000 account?

minimal lot size is 0.01 lot

thx, sliffy

Hi Sliffy,

1000$ = micro account = 0.01 LOT !!!

Start small , get bigger later .

We are trading for long term consistency . Not for a month of high returns .

Have a great day !

Radim

USD 1000 account

hi czechdaytrader,

- it means, that i should set the buyer lots multiplier on 1 and the buyer_lots_max_per_trade on 0.01?

- you wrote that i get better spread if i open a new account at alpari as your client... i also wanted to be an ib because i have a lot of friends who would like to trade on forex market so i filled out the form to be an ib and asked alpari, what kind of spread my clients will get ... they said that my clients get 1 pip worse spread than standard... how can i get as your client better than a standard spread? how can i be your client? how does it work?

thx

Hey Trades and Subscriber !

Small set of Brokers OK with our signal so far :

Alpari UK

FXpro

FOREX.COM

IBFX

Broco - Is being investigated by SEC !!!!!

Tadawullfx

ODL

MIG

There is a difference on each Broker Spread , but Listed brokers are tested as fine = Signals are close to our positions . Since We are using Alpari Uk.. It is still the best Broker to use .

If You want better conditions than regular Alpari UK Account, let me know ) We are IB and have better trading conditions then standard + You get a free signals to Your email daily on 4 Majors and two Time Frames - 15 minutes and 1 Hour !

Let's make some $$$$

Radim

Cofiguration of EA Multiplier

I had changed the multiplier from 1 to 0.2 to reduce the exposure and postion size and had caused extremely strange behavior on the system. It would then open 2 Mini lots and right away, immediately close 0.16 Lot of the position and not take care of the left open 0.04 Lot which was like a little orphane.

So my advise: Dont reduce the multiplier to reduce the exposure but do it only via the Max Lot Size setting. In my case now with a 1000 Euro account it works very smoothly with 0.02 as a setting of the lot size

Good luck to everyone

sliffy:
hi czechdaytrader,

- it means, that i should set the buyer lots multiplier on 1 and the buyer_lots_max_per_trade on 0.01?

- you wrote that i get better spread if i open a new account at alpari as your client... i also wanted to be an ib because i have a lot of friends who would like to trade on forex market so i filled out the form to be an ib and asked alpari, what kind of spread my clients will get ... they said that my clients get 1 pip worse spread than standard... how can i get as your client better than a standard spread? how can i be your client? how does it work?

thx

Hey sliffy

ALPARI UK does not widden spread unless You want to run a managed accounts .Everything must be negotiated with them in front ! If You just want to be an IB, than Alpari pays a referal fee i think of 0.5 pip . Without spread getting wider to Your clients .

We have a better conditions at ALPARI UK , because we trade institutional level - Partner 231 . With better liquidity , better spreads , less slippage , and prety much no requotes . If You come to Alpari and asked them about becoming an IB or managing accounts, at this moment You will have to go through some rough check up ! They are getting harder on everyone trying to manage other accounts or just being an Introductor (IB) .

Differencies between regular Alpari UK acct and our level does not have to be huge, but it is there . Don't count on better conditions with Micro Account ! Only Standard Accounts having this privilege !

Any other questions ? Please use email : info@sftmgm.com

Happy Trading !

Radim

Hi, i would like to use this system in my live FXDD account, the minimum balance would be 1000 with 0.01 lots?

thanks

Reason: