#21509 !!!only now free!!!

To add comments, please log in or register
moneymaker01
moneymaker01  

Hallo i'm happy to share with you my signals for free for now here you can check how is my statistik go Good-Profit-Agresiv-Strategy | Rent a Signal and very IMPORTANT THING IS THAT YOU MUST FOLLOW EXACLY HOW I TRADE TO BE WINNERS , I TRADE FROM MONDAY TILL FRAIDAY 24H OF DAY, I TRADE ONLY ON EUR/USD 30 CHART !!!DO NOT CLOSE ORDERS OR DON;T DO SOMEOTHER THING BY YOURSELF LEAVE EVERYTHING ON ME and i hope you like it

*Check my last post here i post every week update for that how much pips i win and everything

reynantej
reynantej  

Is asking what you consider a stupid question... a stupid question?

hisch
hisch  

robot signals?!

your own robot..??!

zomg
zomg  
moneymaker01:
Hallo i'm happy to share with you my signals for free for now here you can check how is my statistik go Good-Profit-Agresiv-Strategy | Rent a Signal and very IMPORTANT THING IS THAT YOU MUST FOLLOW EXACLY HOW I TRADE TO BE WINNERS THE PIPS IS NOT SO IMPORTANT, THE SIZE OF LOT IS IMPORTANT, I TRADE FROM MONDAY TILL FRAIDAY 24H OF DAY, I TRADE ONLY ON EUR/USD 30 CHART !!!DO NOT CLOSE ORDERS OR DON;T DO SOMEOTHER THING BY YOURSELF LEAVE EVERYTHING ON ME and i hope you like it and one more thing i'm very busy and i can;t be aways in forum don;t ask stupid questions *for now you can try it if you like on demo account first to be sure.Everything is free now just to see how good is the strategy after month or 2 for that service you will have to pay will be not aways free.

Is your lot size fixed at 0.1 always? What is your loss control? Do you ever use hedging? Thanks.

moneymaker01
moneymaker01  

i don;t use hedging and no is not aways 0.1 for that i told you have to follow exacly which size of lot i use becouse if you use very big size lot you will can;t follow the strategy just try in demo account and see.Now is free so is not problem for you to try in demo

chk56
chk56  

There are no stupid questions...only stupid answers.

BillFX
BillFX  
moneymaker01:
Hallo i'm happy to share with you my signals for free for now here you can check how is my statistik go Good-Profit-Agresiv-Strategy | Rent a Signal and very IMPORTANT THING IS THAT YOU MUST FOLLOW EXACLY HOW I TRADE TO BE WINNERS THE PIPS IS NOT SO IMPORTANT, THE SIZE OF LOT IS IMPORTANT, I TRADE FROM MONDAY TILL FRAIDAY 24H OF DAY, I TRADE ONLY ON EUR/USD 30 CHART !!!DO NOT CLOSE ORDERS OR DON;T DO SOMEOTHER THING BY YOURSELF LEAVE EVERYTHING ON ME and i hope you like it and one more thing i'm very busy and i can;t be aways in forum don;t ask stupid questions *for now you can try it if you like on demo account first to be sure.Everything is free now just to see how good is the strategy after month or 2 for that service you will have to pay will be not aways free.

Is this a stupid question or stupid presentation ?

moneymaker01
moneymaker01  

I can just say for 3 days of trading : Number of winning trades 19 (277.30) Number of losing trades 3 (-51.00) for only 3 days and one night ...

moneymaker01
moneymaker01  

i will post update to see how is go my stragey here after 4 days i'm happy to show that : Number of winning trades 26 (390.80) Number of losing trades 4 (-79.00)

moneymaker01
moneymaker01  

Hallo i just want to give you some updates so .. from Monday i think to make the risk more low the profits will be good not like now but you will be more save i don;t want any from you who use my signals to lose money for that i will make the risk more low and if you like my signals don;t worry for future when you will have to pay from them will be something like 20$ or 24$ of month so don;t worry for nothing now i have 4 open position right now i think in the first houers of Monay will close them with very good profit don;t worry for nothing

moneymaker01
moneymaker01  

Hallo to everyone i make the start lot from 0.1 to 0.03 special for you that make the risk night so high and your money will be save if you like or don;t like that please post here i will like to hear you what do you think and which way you prefer

To add comments, please log in or register