Ras id:30939 - page 2

Where are your four EA engines?!

Dear Ram,

$ 170 in a week of trading on a 30K acc is not so much.....

You made much more (proportionally) on last 16th of April only using solely your EA scalping engine (as per your statement some posts above)!

Why you are not applying ALL your four EA engines (including the scalping one) on that acc at myfxbook and, equally, on the acc at RAS?!

ZioB

ramliam:
hello all,

here is myfxbook statement with my signals, if anybody want to see my trades more clearly.

knockout System | Myfxbook

best to all

ram

ZioBoje:
Dear Ram,

$ 170 in a week of trading on a 30K acc is not so much.....

You made much more (proportionally) on last 16th of April only using solely your EA scalping engine (as per your statement some posts above)!

Why you are not applying ALL your four EA engines (including the scalping one) on that acc at myfxbook and, equally, on the acc at RAS?!

ZioB

PLEASE READ THE STATEMENT AT MYFXBOOK RIGHT

the $170 of profit that you are seeing $226 at the moment is only 10 hours of trading which is more then 0.5% in 10 hours look on the transaction date in time.

i started new demo yesterday on sunday with all my stystems 189 pips at the moment in 10 hours i don't think it's bad my friend.

best regards

ram

week end 4/23

to all my customers.

this week was very slow and end up with 550 pips and 4% in profits,

DD was 1.59% and floating DD was around 4%.

i attached statement for this week ,please compare your trades with mine.

i still have free space on my VPS if anyone want me to trade on is account directly some of you already enjoying from this offer,please subscribe to my RAS signals before contact me to set up your account on my VPS.

regarding support :usally it will take me 1-2 hours reply to your questions.

in some stage i will limit the subscription, if i feel that i can't give good support.

all trades will close for the weekend and resume trading on sunday the 4/25.

have anice weekend

ram

knockout | Rent a Signal

Files:
4.18-4.23.htm  84 kb

lotsize

hi Ram,

i have a usd 1000 account, 500:1 leverage alpari uk...

does your system work with 0.01 lot? ... or it is too risky?

wich broker do you use?

how long should i decide to subscribe (you wrote that you will limit the number of your clients...i run my mt4 on vps)

thx

lot size

sliffy:
hi Ram,

i have a usd 1000 account, 500:1 leverage alpari uk...

does your system work with 0.01 lot? ... or it is too risky?

wich broker do you use?

how long should i decide to subscribe (you wrote that you will limit the number of your clients...i run my mt4 on vps)

thx

hey sliffy,

my system does work with 0.01, but in this case i recomand you that i set up your account on my vps(still have free space) and i will trade with my best system on your account with only 2 pairs,you still can make around 2% a day,

here is 3k live account after 24H of trading with 6 paris :

real 1 System | Myfxbook

i use fxdd and also work great on alpari uk.

best regards

ram

hey Ram,

can we discuss it in private?

please give your email...

thx

email

sliffy:
hey Ram,

can we discuss it in private?

please give your email...

thx

ramliam@hotmail.com

or

ramliam@walla.com

best

ram

Hi,

First of all, why your results at RAS ( Orders list: knockout | Rent a Signal ) is so different with myfxbook ( knockout System | Myfxbook )

I mean at RAS the results are so beautiful but then at fxbook just why?

Secondly, real 1 System | Myfxbook

- Sorry, but this system was deleted by it's creator.

tell me why your results can be so good and at elsewhere is not reflecting its true power.

anw i like your results very nice/

amsads:
Hi,

First of all, why your results at RAS ( Orders list: knockout | Rent a Signal ) is so different with myfxbook ( knockout System | Myfxbook )

I mean at RAS the results are so beautiful but then at fxbook just why?

Secondly, real 1 System | Myfxbook

- Sorry, but this system was deleted by it's creator.

tell me why your results can be so good and at elsewhere is not reflecting its true power.

anw i like your results very nice/

i don't know why the result are diffrent on RAS but here is the corrent statement from the account.

the real account request to be deleted by my customer both looks great.

yesterday with 300 pips move for each pair DD was around 15% but my system was able to recover in one day.

best

ram

Files:
statement1.htm  168 kb

Your signal

Hi, I want to trial your signal but would prefer to do it direct with you. Can you please email me on fredvanurk@gmail.com

Reason: