FX Simple Signals - page 5

Sorry for the delay in answering your question. I have been having problems logging in to the forum over the weekend and found the only place I could leave a message, in the hope that you would get it was in the RAS website.

Here it is:

Re: IGER, your comments on Forex TSD

Submitted by fxsimplesignals on Sun, 03/15/2009 - 22:10.

Hi Iger.

FXSS: Live EA subscribers may go live as long as the GBP/JPY price is below 140.00. At the time of writing the GBP/JPY price is 136.53.

Sorry I can't reply to you on the Forex TSD forum but I cannot access it at the moment.

Thanks

Fx

I hope this helps.

Thanks

Fx

"FX Simple Signals" signals are not available for subscription untill further notice.

I would also like to take this opportunity to Thank all my subscribers for your understanding and patience. It is appreciated.

Thanks,

Fx

FXSS: Live EA setup

Just subscribed to FXSS: Live EA today. Want to setup on a demo account with FXDD. It ended up with a $5,000.00 balance with .01 lots($1 per pip).

I would like to test it with these settings and look at the drawdown. Also, what would the lots multiplier be set to?

premiernc:
Just subscribed to FXSS: Live EA today. Want to setup on a demo account with FXDD. It ended up with a $5,000.00 balance with .01 lots($1 per pip). I would like to test it with these settings and look at the drawdown. Also, what would the lots multiplier be set to?

Hello.

If you are testing FXSS: Live EA on a demo using $1 per pip then I suggest you start with $10,000. Otherwise, if you wanted to start with $5000, I suggest trading just .50c per pip.

The best way for me to explain how to use the lots multiplier would be:

Put 1 in to start off with. If, when the first position is opened, your profit is $1 per pip then that should be fine with your demo.

On the other hand, with a live account, I suggest using no more than .10c per pip with a starting balance of $10,000.

Of course, if your risk tolerance is high you could adjust the price per pip accordingly.

I hope this helps

Fx

Subscription

I subscribed today- but I'm reading that you aren't taking any new subscriptions as of March 17.

What should I expect as that pay pal took the payment?

Gayle

FX Simple Signals:
"FX Simple Signals" signals are not available for subscription untill further notice.

I would also like to take this opportunity to Thank all my subscribers for your understanding and patience. It is appreciated.

Thanks,

Fx

Please Note:

FX Simple Signals is a separate signal service.

FXSS: Live EA, which you have just subscribed to, is live and available.

Please email me your Paypal invoice and any questions you may have.

I hope this helps.

Fx

Hello there!

As a beginner, I have some difficulties understanding FXSS Live EA graphs... Especially why is the orange line (equity) all over the place - i mean in december it went to 26k down, few days before to 32k plus... What does that mean?

1. Is this open DD?

2. Does this mean that trading this from a mini $1000 account with 0,1 lots is not sustainable?

Thanks,

Jaka

weirdgod:
2. Does this mean that trading this from a mini $1000 account with 0,1 lots is not sustainable?

Thanks,

Jaka

Trading a $1000 account is sustainable only with the correct money management.

I started FXSS: Live EA with a $10,000 account using .10c per pip profit.

If you started with $1000 you would be able to trade a maximum of .01c per pip.

With a $3000 initial investment you would be able to trade a maximum of .03c per pip.

You would scale up/down according to your initial starting capital.

I hope this helps.

Fx

FXSS: Live EA

Unfortunately FXSS: Live EA took it's first losing trade today out of 497 winning trades.

That's a loss of -26 pips against +24,450 pips which it has won since the 12th January 2009.

Attached is a summary of FXSS: Live EA trading since 12th January 2009.

A note to subscribers:

FXSS: Live EA is taking a breather. Please leave your platforms and the RAS EA on and ready as I will not have time to inform everyone at the time of going live again.

Thanks.

Fx

FXSS:Live "go live" threshold

Today GBP/JPY shoot a way above 140.00 "go live" threshold and you send a signal to close all position and wait for GBP/JPY goes below 140.00. Did you ever adjust 140.00 threshold during last two years of trading FXSS:Live ?

Reason: