FX Simple Signals - page 4

demons19:
OK, I was actually going to ask if you had to close out those open trades before anyone new could begin. This may be a dumb question but if you closed out a trade, lets say a buy on one of your active trades, would that trigger a long for a new person assuming he had been flat?

Hi Rich.

No. The way I understand it Rich is, if I close one of my trades to build up some profits, that shouldn't go through to your account, if you decided to go live now. But, if I then re-opened the trade, this would go through to your account and this is what needs to be avoided.

Hope this helps.

Fx

I was wondering if my subscription start date begins only when I am able to go live?

I joined on the 1st, its now the 5th/6th and your active trades could be open for a while.

Thanks

Rich

You joined on 2nd as I see ...

demons19:
I was wondering if my subscription start date begins only when I am able to go live?

I joined on the 1st, its now the 5th/6th and your active trades could be open for a while.

Thanks

Rich

Hi Rich,

Subscriptions starts when you sign up. If, due to any delays because I have not informed you in advance, you can not go live straight away, I have no problems in extending or giving you a free month on your subscription. This will be possible once the subscribers panel is complete.

One thing I will not do is rush into closing my trades to allow sombody on board.

I hope this helps.

Fx

I would not ask you to rush closing any trades or ask for anything for free, just adjust the start date to when you give the go ahead to go live.

Thanks

demons19:
I would not ask you to rush closing any trades or ask for anything for free, just adjust the start date to when you give the go ahead to go live. Thanks

Thanks Rich.

We will sort out what ever needs adjusting.

Thanks for you patience.

Fx

Closed Orders

Hi Fx,

All my remaining open FX Simple Signals orders just closed out this morning (here) at the same time. Should I be looking for a problem on my end, or was this an intentional move on your end?

Thanks,

Rad

Hi Knickalls.

Sorry for the delay in answering your question. I am having some issues with my broker which I am trying to resolve. As soon as I have some confirmation of a solution I will inform you and anyone else concerned.

Thanks.

Fx

Damn, did you just blow up?

It seems you are trading way too large for your account size.

Reason: