FX Simple Signals - page 7

knickalls:
Does the FXSS: LEA Tweaked EA open Buys and Sells simultaneously? Either market or pending orders? The reason I ask is that IBfx won't allow both in the same account at the same time, so I have to consider this before subscribing. Thanks.

This is called Hedging.

knickalls:
Does the FXSS: LEA Tweaked EA open Buys and Sells simultaneously? Either market or pending orders? The reason I ask is that IBfx won't allow both in the same account at the same time, so I have to consider this before subscribing. Thanks.

Hi Knickalls. All the EA's in the FXSS: LEA range have taken the new rules as well as many other conditions into consideration. You will find that they all only take long positions. The added bonus to this is to make money on the swaps aswell. though this is not a benefit at the moment with most brokers I'm anticipating things getting back to normal soon and therefore swaps on long positions becoming positive again.

btw, FXSS: LEA's are all run on IBFX accounts due to past problems with other brokers.

Thanks Shyam.

You should follow FXSS: LEA Special aswell. With the correct money management, this EA will produce consistent, regular pips with a 100% success rate and never a losing trade for as long as RAS stays alive.

Good Luck!!

FX Simple Signals:
Thanks Shyam.

You should follow FXSS: LEA Special aswell. With the correct money management, this EA will produce consistent, regular pips with a 100% success rate and never a losing trade for as long as RAS stays alive.

Good Luck!!

Yes, I've been meaning to ask you - is there much difference between the two services? Looking at the results it seems like LEA Special goes for 100 pips instead of 50. Is there any other difference? And is the MM requirement the same - $10K per $0.10c a pip?

Watching and Waiting

Thanks for that detail. Yes, given my capital commitment to LEA Tweaked, I wouldn't quite be able to take on LEA Special as well. But I am certainly interested in The Sky Is The Limit - do you have any idea when that might be available for subscription and what capital would be required to trade it?

ShyamMT4:
Thanks for that detail. Yes, given my capital commitment to LEA Tweaked, I wouldn't quite be able to take on LEA Special as well. But I am certainly interested in The Sky Is The Limit - do you have any idea when that might be available for subscription and what capital would be required to trade it?

FXSS: The Sky Is The Limit was never intended to be up for subscription Shyam. It was originally put up on RAS to satisfy my own thoughts and beliefs that with the correct money-management and the correct approach this system could run continuously, consistently and 100% profitable without losses for ever. 6 months down the line my beliefs have proved true.

All the FXSS: LEA's are based on very similar criteria and conditions to FXSS: The Sky Is The Limit and are producing the same 100% win rate. If you like, follow them for the next 6 months and just enjoy their performance.

Thanks

Fx

OK. What about FXSS: LEA Who's The Daddy - is that meant for subscription? If so, any idea on time frame and parameters?

Also, one of my trades just closed out at a loss. It was the 158.50 and it closed at 158.243 - any idea what happened there?

ShyamMT4:
OK. What about FXSS: LEA Who's The Daddy - is that meant for subscription? If so, any idea on time frame and parameters? Also, one of my trades just closed out at a loss. It was the 158.50 and it closed at 158.243 - any idea what happened there?

FXSS: LEA Who's The Daddy is something which i'm trying out for traders with smaller accounts. If it proves itself then I will make it available for subscription. At the moment it is not performing as well as I would like.

Regarding your loss, The RAS ID for that particular order can be found on the left of your closed orders window. I am not sure if this will relate to the same order found in my closed orders window but if it does I can try and make sense of it for you. Otherwise, give me the time and date the order was executed and closed and i'll try and search it through my account history.

There should be no losses so I have no idea what has happened.

Please send me the information and I will see what I can find.

Thanx

Fx

yep..I have an idea

never trust anyone with your money

Reason: