FX Simple Signals - page 10

FXSS: LEA Special and FXSS: LEA Tweaked1 are now setup and running.

Thanks

Fx

Lot Size

Hi,

Will your lot size (sent from your end) now be 0.01 instead of 0.1?

Hi Shyam. yes, I am using 0.01 lot size on my Alpari platforms. I think I am correct in saying that your lots multiplier should be set at 1, but if not just make sure that your profit per pip is 0.10c.

Thanks

Fx

FX Simple Signals:
Hi Shyam. yes, I am using 0.01 lot size on my Alpari platforms. I think I am correct in saying that your lots multiplier should be set at 1, but if not just make sure that your profit per pip is 0.10c.

Thanks

Fx

Yes, I had it set at 0.1 last time so a setting of 1 would be the equivalent given your new lot sizing.

Hi Shyam, send me a PM with your email address and ill send you an EA to get rid of all orders so you can trial and error till you have the .10c per pip profit showing in your terminal.

Thanks

Fx

FXSS: LEA The Sky Is The Limit

FXSS: LEA The Sky Is The Limit is now available for subscription.

Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This EA is available now but there a a few technical errors which mean it will not be approved for another few days. then it will be back to work for this EA.

Thanks

Fx

FX Simple Signals:
FXSS: LEA The Sky Is The Limit is now available for subscription. Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

What's the difference between Sky and Tweaked? The same to do a similar thing, though Sky seems to generate more pips than Tweaked.

Well, Well Well.....

I've only been gone a couple of months and this place has exploded.......so many trading systems.....

Well, Good Luck to you all....I'm impressed so many people have put together such interesting systems...

Shyam, really sorry I haven't been in touch... some family matters have taken precedence......

Reason: