FX Simple Signals - page 9

Wondering if you closed off all orders to move to your new account?

Will it be normal service from next week?

ShyamMT4:
Hi,

Just thought I'd let you know that I posted my second losing trade this week - a 154.000 trade which closed at 153.569.

Not sure why - but apart from that another very easy 1629 pips.

Hi Shyam.

I have no answer to your question as all my positions have been closed positive except for the positions which closed today. I am sorry I cannot help you here but I really do believe it is a problem with your broker or possibly running more than one EA on the same platform.

Thanks

Fx

ShyamMT4:
What's the best way to get a second subscription - can I do it through my existing RAS account or do I need to set up another account with RAS and do it through that?

Hi Shyam.

I am not sure how to do this. I think the best way to find out would be to send a PM to NewDigital. I am sure he would be able to answer this for you.

Thanx

Fx

ehobbit:
Wondering if you closed off all orders to move to your new account? Will it be normal service from next week?

Hello ehobbit.

Yes, I did close all orders. Normal service will resume 07 August 2009.

Thanks

Fx

Improtant Note To FXSS LEA Tweaked1 and FXSS LEA Special Subscribers

All FXSS LEAs have been closed today and all open positions closed and pending orders removed.

Normal service will resume on 07 August 2009.

I will try my best to re-imburse any days you may lose through this late start and I wish you all the best for your future trading with me.

Kindest Regards.

Fx

Hi

HI FXSS,

I free grateful to review your ea from ras.

It show an impression result.

You have find a perfect currency pair that pair strong with the weak.

I have a question for you,

Your ea start from january 2009 which is the bottom end of th GBP/JPY.

It show a rising trend since january 2009.

What about if I backtest your strategy since 2008.

Since from 2008, I show a falling trend,

Shall I change from buy to sell?

How reliable is your ea if there is undetermine trauma in the market.

Since you did not put stop loss.

It is doubtful that a huge loss will happen soon.

How do you comment on it?

Thanks.

All Ready To Go?

FX Simple Signals:

All FXSS LEAs have been closed today and all open positions closed and pending orders removed.

I will try my best to re-imburse any days you may lose through this late start and I wish you all the best for your future trading with me.

Kindest Regards.

Fx

Hi,

Are we all ready to go for this Friday?

FX Simple Signals:

Kindest Regards.

Fx

I noticed no trades were placed today and the market's now closed. Can you please give us an update of what's happening and when you expect to re-enter the market?

Hi Shyam.

Sorry for the late response. I'm hoping to be ready when the market opens on Sunday. All Alpari UK accounts are funded and ready to go. The only delay now is the setting up of the RAS EA's. This will be done today or tomorrow for the open.

I Hope This Helps.

Fx

FX Simple Signals:
Hi Shyam.

Sorry for the late response. I'm hoping to be ready when the market opens on Sunday. All Alpari UK accounts are funded and ready to go. The only delay now is the setting up of the RAS EA's. This will be done today or tomorrow for the open.

I Hope This Helps.

Fx

That's OK - just keen to get my ATM up and running again.

Reason: