FX Simple Signals - page 8

FXSS: LEA Who's The Daddy for smaller accounts

Hi

I am wondering how small accounts you have in mind for the "Who's The Daddy"?

FX Simple Signals

I do not have a lot to spend but would be interested to hear more from you on your services. Next time I will be more careful and say I would if I could. Hows that? No loses for how long....1 year? Might be interested. will see what u have available. IMO

Really? No noticeable DD? How long are u in trades usually? and what is the smallest size I can trade with u, 0.10 ? My broker allows hedging.

You state:

........ this EA will produce consistent, regular pips with a 100% success rate and never a losing trade for as long as RAS stays alive.

ut2

FX Simple Signals:
FXSS: LEA Who's The Daddy is something which i'm trying out for traders with smaller accounts. If it proves itself then I will make it available for subscription. At the moment it is not performing as well as I would like.

Regarding your loss, The RAS ID for that particular order can be found on the left of your closed orders window. I am not sure if this will relate to the same order found in my closed orders window but if it does I can try and make sense of it for you. Otherwise, give me the time and date the order was executed and closed and i'll try and search it through my account history.

There should be no losses so I have no idea what has happened.

Please send me the information and I will see what I can find.

Thanx

Fx

Yes, it seemed a bit abnormal, that's why I thought I'd point it out.

The RAS ID is 303118.

Also, I've got a couple of open trades that are a bit off the grid. One was opened at 159.895 and the other at 158.366.

And I've just noticed that, while you have 12 open trades right now, I only have 7. Mine go from 157.000 through to 160.000 (which I think is what the above mentioned 159.895 trade is meant to be) while yours on the RAS site go through to 162.500.

Any clarity on these would be appreciated.

Laurus12:
Hi I am wondering how small accounts you have in mind for the "Who's The Daddy"?

Hello Laurus. At the moment a $5000 account could work with FXSS: LEA Who's The Daddy but hopefully with a bit more testing I can bring that down to around $4000 or even $3000.

Thanks

Fx

Att. ut2DaMax

Next time I will be more careful and say I would if I could. Hows that?

lol, thats better.

Really? No noticeable DD? How long are u in trades usually? and what is the smallest size I can trade with u, 0.10 ? My broker allows hedging.

There is a DD at times ut2DaMax, but with the FXSS: LEA Special and more so FXSS: The Sky Is The Limit the settings are such that DD is irrelevant. It is the money-management that is essential.

In a normal market swaps are positive on long positions therefore the longer positions are open the better it is for the EA's as they clock interest every day aswell as the profit gained once the position is closed. At the moment the EA's are not benefiting from this as long positions on the GBP/JPY are generating negative swap. This will be an added bonus once the markets are functioning normally again. In answer to your second question: FXSS: LEA EA's have held trades for over two weeks at times.

You can trade with FXSS: LEA EA's with nano (0.01c), micro (0.10c), mini ($1.00) or standard ($10.00). The higher you go the riskier it gets but also the profit gains are massive. To keep the consistent 100% gains I recommend one micro (0.10c).

FXSS: LEA EA's do not hedge.

Please read the summary of stats for FXSS: The Sky Is The Limit on (permalink #67) further down. This was started early in January 2009 and has produced the displayed results. All my FXSS: LEA EA's are based on this EA and will produce the same consistent 100% win rate.

Feel free to just follow them for the next six months.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Fx

Att. Shyam

Yes, it seemed a bit abnormal, that's why I thought I'd point it out.

The RAS ID is 303118.

Also, I've got a couple of open trades that are a bit off the grid. One was opened at 159.895 and the other at 158.366.

And I've just noticed that, while you have 12 open trades right now, I only have 7. Mine go from 157.000 through to 160.000 (which I think is what the above mentioned 159.895 trade is meant to be) while yours on the RAS site go through to 162.500.

Any clarity on these would be appreciated.

The RAS ID above on my RAS closed positions window shows a profit of 50 pips as normal. It also shows a normal close on my platform.

With regards to your second question it seems to me your broker has delayed in placing your orders.

Regarding your third issue. I think this is because you didnt start at the same time as me.

I hope this helps.

Fx

ShyamMT4:
Yes, I've been meaning to ask you - is there much difference between the two services? Looking at the results it seems like LEA Special goes for 100 pips instead of 50. Is there any other difference? And is the MM requirement the same - $10K per $0.10c a pip?

Hi Shyam,

Yes there are differences in the criteria required to enter trades in FXSS: LEA Special. There are also certain conditions brought in from FXSS: The Sky Is The Limit (found on the last page of the free signal section) which helps to make the FXSS: LEA Special as consistent as the FXSS: The Sky Is The Limit.

Please note Shyam, FXSS: The Sky Is The Limit is the only EA in RAS to have produced a 100% win rate since January/12/2009 with an overall profite to date of $5120.30. That is nearly 20% of the initial $30,000 I started it with. Do remember, we are not in the trading game to make a fortune overnight, and, if you are then i wish you luck, as you will need it.

FXSS: LEA Special will run consistently producing $400-$800 per month every month with no chance of loss if you start with $12,000. Yes, it can be scaled down but so would your profits. The way it is setup it cannot produce much more or less than this. But one thing every trader is in search of is a system that doesn't lose. In my experience this can only be achieved with the strictest discipline and the correct money-management which is applied to FXSS: The Sky Is The Limit and FXSS: LEA Special through Expert Advisors.

Unfortunately Shyam, most people do not have $12,000 to put aside in a trading account which is why i'm testing out FXSS: LEA Who's The Daddy in the free section. If this works as well as the above two then traders with smaller account sizes will be able to benefit in more or less the same way with the security that their money will always be working and producing consistent profits with absolute minimal risk.

I hope this answers your questions and any more you may have.

Below is a summary of FXSS: The Sky Is The Limit results since 12/January/2009.

Fx

Subscribers Trading Accounts Have To Be Moved If You Are In The USA:

Important Note To Subscribers of FXSS: LEA Special And FXSS: LEA Tweaked1.

Tomorrow 6th July 2009 I will be starting the migration process for all FXSS EA's. New trading accounts will be opened in Alpari UK to counteract the ridiculous moves and implementation of the FIFO rule.

It will be slow and I don't expect it to be complete till 15th July 2009. I will try and make it as smooth as possible and will do my utmost best to keep intact FXSS's 100% win/success rate.

Please can I ask you this. If you intend to be a continued subscriber, please make preparations to open new accounts in the UK, Australia, Canada or any of the other countries which are not employing this rule.

DO NOT CLOSE CURRENT ACCOUNTS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE FROM ME

Once I close out any open positions and clear out all existing orders this will happen on your platforms too. Then, if you have prepared your new accounts and have them ready and prepared for funding, it will just take the time for you to transfer your money out from your current accounts to your new accounts, then you will setup your RAS EA's as before and everything will run smoothly.

I want this to run as smooth and flawlessly as possible so please follow my instructions on this and check this thread regularly.

Thanks

Fx

2nd Losing Trade

Hi,

Just thought I'd let you know that I posted my second losing trade this week - a 154.000 trade which closed at 153.569.

Not sure why - but apart from that another very easy 1629 pips.

2nd Subscription

What's the best way to get a second subscription - can I do it through my existing RAS account or do I need to set up another account with RAS and do it through that?

Reason: