A great method so far - page 36

benjii:
Thanks bud, i just opened a trading post account for using real money i am a bit scared to be honest and will test this method out again tonight, i have not funded my real account yet and still feeling a bit nervous dont ask why, but that method seems to be working a treat so far.cross fingers.

Hope that you don't get scammed. Just make sure to take the risk to a minimum always. Hope to see feedbacks about this.

LOL you are quoting the system seller who at that point was pretending to not be the seller.

What 'feedbacks' are you hoping to see? Only a couple people bought the system. Everyone thought it was crap to be fair.

Thanks for the youtube link. I will review it carefully. I just came across what appears to be a very profitable indicator and tool when combined together. I just did the best trading I have ever done. I combined the free oneclicker software thats listed on this site, with the mmindicator.com or you can get it on eBay cheap. I just started but I am averaging 7 profitable trades to 1 small loss on demo so far.

lol i feel another review coming on

Hooya:
lol i feel another review coming on

It never seems to stop LMAO

I doesn't does it? I am even surprised how many people have added me on their Twitter feeds (obviously to promote themselves) which is fine thats what its there for. But I am shocked at the number of people out there selling something they know nothing about.

The net has really become a breading ground for scams and in all honesty some consumers should know better. There are some new advertising laws coming in the UK which will mean you can be reported for miss-selling on a website but I am not sure how much they will enforce it, especially on blogspots/twitter/small websites etc.

I don't think anyone really cares than £millions across the net are being scammed from would be traders.

I have to say I don't think it is just on the net either. There were a few "trading schools" at the Forex Investor show I think come close to taking money for old rope.

But what can you do. Somewhere along the line consumers have to take responsibility too.

sell 1.47659

stop take profit @ 1.47505

gbp/chf

benjii:
Hooya... go on do a review on skinandweight's method please so he can stick that needle right up youir ars hahahaha

And the difference between Skinandweight's posts?

Skinandweight at the very least sounds like he knows what he is talking about, and has at least made it clear about what he is a seller and selling.

Bullshit Benjii...It is clear you have no idea about what you are doing, you Lie, therefore makes you a scammer, like really if you don't know the difference between 4 digit and 5 digit brokers then you don't know enough for people to take your advice and watching your video which you are selling proves to me that you are just a amateur! Someone that thought trading was going to be easy ( which i will admit is true if you fall for the hype as most do) and make you a millionaire in months, but you soon find out that there is a lot more to trading then you thought, a lot more. So because you can't cut it as a trader you turn to marketing.....Its okay Benjii not everyone is cut out for trading, let alone trading Forex!

I feel like sending you 25gbp just cause i give 10/10 for being that dopey in this thread.

All the best with Scam...I mean helping people hahahahahah

hope you liked your profit guys now calculate what your profit was, my system does work

sell 1.47684

stop take profit @ 1.47602

gbp/chf

only hooya please

Reason: