Hi

have had 13 trades this week with two trades still open running on 16 pairs

with one loss so far

We need to tweak this thing just a bit more to take higher probability trades

and also to have a better money management

Happy trading

L&M

Latest Status

I am posting my forward testing on demo - because I am so undisciplined with my magic numbers and am testing other EAs as well, unfortunately the results are all over the place so here is a summary - it seems to like 15 minute trades more .......but not so much with EURUSD.

I am testing 15 min and 30 min charts on EU, EG, GU, UJ, EU, and am now live on all combinations.

Ac Statement

Dear Sfinflay

that statement you put us for another ea which i was about to test...and u posted the resu;lts for it ....haha

Would love to see the statement for stoch ea

Thanks

L&M

Light&Magic:
Dear Sfinflay

that statement you put us for another ea which i was about to test...and u posted the resu;lts for it ....haha

Would love to see the statement for stoch ea

Thanks

L&M

that is the StochEA but there are others in there as well...........the ones where I have marked the currencies in white are StochEA. The magics all start with 12 or 120...........The two starting with 123 do not have the currencies marked, they are my first EA I wrote WilliamSkalper.

Sorry it's such a mess........

And BTW the 'manual trades' are not mine, they are from an EA that does not have a magic number! Ive since discontinued testing that one.

HI Sfind

after looking at the ea perform . I believe if we get a better entry point the trades would be even better. Have u evolved this ea any further

Thanks

L&M

Light&Magic:
HI Sfind

after looking at the ea perform . I believe if we get a better entry point the trades would be even better. Have u evolved this ea any further

Thanks

L&M

I"m always working on it.........I don't believe it is the entry point but the exit point that is leaving pips on the table so I have been working on that. The entry point is when the stoch turns around and heads off in the other direction, can make entry earlier there and see what happens then.

Dear SFIND

also noticed that all trades which resulted in loss(just 2 so far out of 16 ) would have resulted in profit or break even if the trade continued.

Just a thought here for exit if the trend on a higher time frame confirms the direction taken on a 30 min and if on a 30 min the trade signals a close with

a negative then the ea trys to reach for a break even point. This would be a high probability if the stoch and wpr on a higher time frame indicate that. This way we get the best of both worlds (short time frame entry...long time frame confirming exit or break even)

What do you think?

L&M

sfindlay,

that williamscalper looks pretty good. any chance we could get a crack at it??

thanks for the help !!!

Nice Ea.. congratulations

is it still working

Do you still use the Stoch EA?

Which pairs and time frames did you find to work the best?

Do let it close the order or do you close it manually?

sfindlay:
I am posting my forward testing on demo - because I am so undisciplined with my magic numbers and am testing other EAs as well, unfortunately the results are all over the place so here is a summary - it seems to like 15 minute trades more .......but not so much with EURUSD. I am testing 15 min and 30 min charts on EU, EG, GU, UJ, EU, and am now live on all combinations.
Reason: