Scalp to freedom 10-20 pips a trade...guaranteed? - page 51

Trading Signal

Triple BUY signal on EurUSd @ 1.3610, 1.3595 and 1.3588

Put Break Even Stop Loss if price goes 1.3661

TP 1.3696 (for all 3 positions)

SL 1.3560 (for all 3 positions)

finally:
Thanks

What if you get a long trade and you exit with a profit and then you get another long trade entry signal higher up in price, do you take that signal higher in price or do you now wait for the next short?

current EA

finally:
What if you get a long trade and you exit with a profit and then you get another long trade entry signal higher up in price, do you take that signal higher in price or do you now wait for the next short?

Current EA does not wait for the next short. It can enter one go long after the order go long.

finally:
Do you wait for candle to CLOSE before entering trade or do you enter as soon as all CCI's cross above/below Zero? Thanks

why not enter when all cci's have crossed? get in earlier, no?

New EA with MACD for entry

Used H1 timeframe. Uses MACD to confirm entry.

This EA seems to perform better but still needs improvements in exit strategy.

Setup uses "ForexFreedomBarsNRP" indicator which is also included in the zip file below with compiled and source code EA. Some screenshots also included to give you an idea how the setup looks like in the diagram. Suggestions are welcome.

Files:
freedom_macd.zip  477 kb
clip2_1.jpg  131 kb

hello

sorry im new

i have d/l your ea and have compile it in mt editor but then cannot

attached to my chart

please advise

thanks in advance

redXL:
hello

sorry im new

i have d/l your ea and have compile it in mt editor but then cannot

attached to my chart

please advise

thanks in advance

You do not need to compile it. It is already compiled inside attached zip file. Just take *.ex4 file and drop into "terminal\experts" folder.

So far EA made three trades up 11 dollars.

a2xm:
Hi Cyman,

Yes, I agree with samk090905.. could you just in brief tell us all the parameters and setting you are using right now? and also when/what is the entry point and exit?

Many thanks in advance..

cheers..

Hi,

Exactly what Suk1000 mentioned. 5,15,30,30..........2,2,2,2........Wait for the blue or red to show entry.

Better exit needed

pmacel:
So far EA made three trades up 11 dollars.

This EA needs better exit strategy. Then it might be really profitable.

Reason: