_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 82

JStein:
Why do you think, software should not be smart enough ?? It's up to the programmer to make it smart enough and perhaps there will be the super programmer with a super algorithm , I believe in this.

One has to find out how human mind is doing this work and then write it in mq4. And I think, Rahman did a fine work with his Lucky-EA but unfortunately there is no broker with spread < 5 pips to let it work ....

Perhaps Rahman succeeds in doing the same strategy with stable params for let's say EURCHF and we will make money (until the brokers widen spread for this cross too ...)

I agree, remember markets are HUMAN ACTIVITY and if we've learned anything, humans are creatures of .....habit.

Every price movement has a human behind it, be it through a program or manually.

BUT! No one can predict the future they can only manage their exposure and Lucky does this very well. That is the secret, management, not the prediction of direction.

habanero02:
Hi, I noticed you are using this EA on FXDD and a couple of your post said is working fine for you, I'm, also using FXDD with another EA but I want to try this one and I was hoping you could help me. I've been reading all the posts about this EA and there some good ones including yours and i want to give it a shot..so if you don't mind giving me come instructions i will really appreciated it.........here's my email in case you want to contact me yoan02@gmail.com thanks in advance

Last week spread was 5 pips in livetrading. Take a look to the fxdd-website.

i love manuell trading - its the best style you can do it. automatic trading special with metatrader is too risky in long time period.

Unfortunately, it looks like a scam broker.

2pipsforex | 2pipsforex.com | Global Clearing Group LTD reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

I don't think any broker can really maintain a fixed 2 pip spread on pairs like AUDNZD, either.

Too bad!

_rdb_:
who have experience on this broker ? Global Clearing Group LTD | Currency Spread

Neo:
Not sure if this has been mentioned already but, having "lost" a considerable sum to users of the FAP Turbo scalper, they have now (as of late December) blocked EAs from placing trades on the 4 pairs used by FAP Turbo - EURGBP being one of them - between the hours of 20:00 and 04:00 GMT.

I have some live accounts with ODL which will be moved shortly and can confirm that no EAs will trade those pairs during the Asian session.

I'm sure this will bring ODL lots of extra customers and really cement a good relationship with existing clients!

ODL has blocket all users of fapturbo. it doesnt work anymore on ODL

a little bit bihind...

ok, I just donwloaded the .zip file from first post (the one that say update Jan 1 2009) and pasted each file on each folder on Metatrader 4 (expert, indicator and templates)....but

When I try to run a Test just won't do nothis, I don't know if I'm missing some files...I followed all steps from the EA guide.pdf.

I apologize in advance because of me posting about this this late, it just that I've been looking for a good EA and founf this Forum recently...I know I'm late.

If somebody can help me I'll really appreciated ...thanks

Note: I'm ussing FXDD ...if need more info from me let me know

I had the same problem with FXDD. I then tried it on ODL and it worked. Then I figured it out: FXDD's current EURGBP spread is 5 pips. You have to change the MaxSpread to 5 when you test it.

Unfortunately, you probably can't use this EA with ODL...at least not for long. They don't like EAs that scalp the Asian session.

habanero02:
ok, I just donwloaded the .zip file from first post (the one that say update Jan 1 2009) and pasted each file on each folder on Metatrader 4 (expert, indicator and templates)....but

When I try to run a Test just won't do nothis, I don't know if I'm missing some files...I followed all steps from the EA guide.pdf.

I apologize in advance because of me posting about this this late, it just that I've been looking for a good EA and founf this Forum recently...I know I'm late.

If somebody can help me I'll really appreciated ...thanks

Note: I'm ussing FXDD ...if need more info from me let me know

someone send to my email this statement... big DD, but still profit with Gain 200% in 2 week... wow... he don't sent *.set file for me...

jsp326:
I had the same problem with FXDD. I then tried it on ODL and it worked. Then I figured it out: FXDD's current EURGBP spread is 5 pips. You have to change the MaxSpread to 5 when you test it. Unfortunately, you probably can't use this EA with ODL...at least not for long. They don't like EAs that scalp the Asian session.

JSP326..first of all thanks alot for the answer..

I did what you said, on the test section I when to the Expert properties and under input changed the MaxSpread to 5(value, start, step and stop) and still everytime I click on Start all I get is a wierd sound but that's it.

Please let me know what else should I do or what am I doing wrong..

thanks

habanero02:
JSP326..first of all thanks alot for the answer..

I did what you said, on the test section I when to the Expert properties and under input changed the MaxSpread to 5(value, start, step and stop) and still everytime I click on Start all I get is a wierd sound but that's it.

Please let me know what else should I do or what am I doing wrong..

thanks

Brokers don't like it when main street makes money. Lets just ban "normal" people from opening accounts all together. Only "card holders" may be able to open an account.

Would you really be surprised if that transpired someday?

Reason: