Hide_ALL = false;

AutoRange_SL = false

AutoRange_TP = false;

AccountProfitClose= false;

double GetTP_Buy()

{

double TP=0;

if (Hidden_TP==false && Hide_ALL==false) {TP=Ask+(TP_X()*SetPoint());} else

if (Hidden_TP==true && Hide_ALL==false) {TP=Ask+(TP_X()*1.7*SetPoint());} else {TP=0;}

return(TP);

}

double GetSL_Buy()

{

double SL=0;

if (Hidden_SL==false && Hide_ALL==false) {SL=Ask-(SL_X()*SetPoint());} else

if (Hidden_SL==true && Hide_ALL==false) {SL=Ask-(SL_X()*1.7*SetPoint());} else {SL=0;}

return(SL);

}

//=====================

double GetTP_Sell()

{

double TP=0;

if (Hidden_TP==false && Hide_ALL==false) {TP=Bid-(TP_X()*SetPoint());} else

if (Hidden_TP==true && Hide_ALL==false) {TP=Bid-(TP_X()*1.7*SetPoint());} else {TP=0;}

return(TP);

}

double GetSL_Sell()

{

double SL=0;

if (Hidden_SL==false && Hide_ALL==false) {SL=Bid+(SL_X()*SetPoint());} else

if (Hidden_SL==true && Hide_ALL==false) {SL=Bid+(SL_X()*1.7*SetPoint());} else {SL=0;}

return(SL);

}

[/PHP]

the SL_X and TP_X code :

[PHP]

//==============================

double SL_X()

{

double rr=0;

if(AutoRange_SL==TRUE)

{rr=(RangeDAY()/Per_RangeD_SL)/SetPoint();}

else {rr = StopLoss*SetBroker();}

if(rr=StopLoss+4*SetBroker()) {rr=StopLoss*SetBroker();}

return(rr);

}

//==============================

double SL2_X()

{

double rr=0;

if(AutoRange_TP==TRUE) {rr=(RangeDAY()/Per_RangeD_SL_Out)/SetPoint();} else {rr = SL_OutSession*SetBroker();}

if(rr=SL_OutSession+6*SetBroker()) {rr=SL_OutSession*SetBroker();}

return(rr);

}

//==========================

double TP_X()

{

double rr=0;

if(AutoRange_TP==TRUE) {rr=(RangeDAY()/Per_RangeD_TP)/SetPoint();} else {rr = TakeProfit*SetBroker();}

if(rr=TakeProfit+2*SetBroker()) {rr=TakeProfit*SetBroker();}

return(rr);

}

//===========================

hmm now i get the ordersend error 130

BTW: i cannot edit the code of thunder but just settings in expert ptoperties

Is Template File Necessary to Operate the EA?

Hello:

I apologize if this is a dumb question. Do we need to load the template file onto the chart for the EA to properly operate, or is it just for visual purpose to see the indicators the EA uses behind the scenes?

Thanks

QuietMoney

Thunder4WD eurgbp M5 backtest

Hi all

Thought i would share this with you. I have backtested Thunder today, on an M5 setup with risk set to 50. It has produced a very steady result so far. this test is from Jan 1st - July 1st 2008.

I have also backtested it on the eurusd M5 chart, and that was not so positive.

All the best

Designmax

Does the template file need to be activated on the chart for the EA to function correctly?

Thanks.

quietmoney:
Hello:

I apologize if this is a dumb question. Do we need to load the template file onto the chart for the EA to properly operate, or is it just for visual purpose to see the indicators the EA uses behind the scenes?

Thanks

QuietMoney

No you do not need template on the chart for the EA to operate.

PLEASE... to all my friends, who have Thunder4WD...

I ask to you, do not post or discuss about Thunder in this thread.

I don't want other people search and make questions about that, because Thunder not for share in this forum.

let us here, discuss about Your_Lucky, how to make it better and better, till the EA work and success to trade on the other Pair...

I get "Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v2 EURGBP,M15: OrderSend error 131" on backtest ODL.

Togu:
I get "Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v2 EURGBP,M15: OrderSend error 131" on backtest ODL.

how much initial deposit you set ?

I think no problem with any MT4 broker if you use default setting, and you follow the rule in my manual.

_rdb_:
how much initial deposit you set ? I think no problem with any MT4 broker if you use default setting, and you follow the rule in my manual.

thks for your clarification. I have another question. When does the ea multiply the lots? I see the backtest perfoms smoother at the end of the test or yr. Shooting north. Can you explain this?

_rdb_:
EA will work (place orders in accordance signal) if current Spread<MaxSpread, if any Open Orders and Current Spread > MaxSpread, The EA will not Place Order again, but still working for manage exist order with MagicNumeber=Magic.

but rdb, MY demo accout is running now on odl,now equity is from USD10,000to USD5700 in 10 days ,it's so bad,i am a little disappoint,and your historical data is so perfect.MY use yourlucky V2 ,thunder 4 wd and V1E ,no one runs in practice so well.

Reason: