_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 75

_rdb_:
I apologize about Your_Lucky previous version, I found many errors in the v1e code.

I have the v2 update and I think is the Final Version,

because my English is very limited, so I can not explain what a new that I make in this final version.

but I will show my piece of code change.

- Deadline/Limit Time for orders to close.

this function is to avoid your account being rejected by the broker does not like too fast scalper EA.

- Lot Management improvements.

- Additional Autodigit to anything broker.

in this version, there is no longer any error in the broker, you only need to change and start and stop hours suit you and know about the sideway.

no need *.set file for 5 Digits broker price or 4 Digits.

I will divide the update as soon as possible on my post 1.

I do not have much time for developed Your_Lucky again, because I prefer to Thunder4WDEAS and now I'm learning about EURCHF characters.

I do not have a lot of experience to use EA in the real account using real money.

For this I only make EA and do backtest and forward test on a demo account.

Now I get some donations from all of you here, and I am very grateful for that.

Then, I think about my account when I have and if I use my money for real life accounts.

this idea, make me try to make the EA not only based on the profit figures, but prefer to low drawdown.

hello rdb, is the v2 of the lucky e.a out, if so, where can i dowload it, i hope it will very great, and i hope to donate as soon as it starts spinning out the dollars, i was impressed by the demo and the backtesting of the v1, if can perform like that on the demo, i am hoping it will do fine also on real alc.

Also can you pls, tell me what parameters to use for a 1000doll alc, and what time frame

dimmy:
hi hazelj80, I am a day old in this forum, and i will appreciate all the help i can get from this forum. can i benefit form the two profitable e.a you already have?

well, there's this one, FAPturbo and hopefully he will make another thread for the other EA.

RDB ı appreciate you like my indonesian friend Anwar, perhaps you know ,becouse of your skill on forex.Your system is sth like close and reverse order with some hidden borders thats probably hidden according to the number of sell and buy orders.İf not at least you gave me an idea like that but its very hard to work with this system on real mode.My very easy EA didnt work properly on broker service at all.But ı think it can be if the time frame will long.Respects Cengiz.

Hi _rdb_,

is this the latest vers. of looky? Also, i saw you included vers. of thuder not finished.

"Your Looky" is working very well on Demo. I will forward testing somw weeks and if results are stable as now, i will goi live. Promise: the first $100 i make from your system will go into your paypal account

BTW: what are fixs made in your-looky in vers. 2 ?

Walander:
We're not here to hold out a plate of food for you.

Neither is RDB here to spoon feed you after serving you food.

You obviously didn't put in specific requirements as noted in this thread. Stop wasting peoples time for your own ignorance.

I have upload mql code here :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179042/page45

you can see forward test on real account here :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179042/page38

I say there, I will stop and continue after new year, but many people still running this EA's although he know sperad is to high.

no Scalper EA will make profit with spread 5 pips because TakeProfit only 5 pips too.

USE LAST UPDATE ON https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179042

I try to make instructions, hopefully can help.

I'm so sorry Wallander, my bad English make me misunderstanding your mean...

Happy New Year 2009

freemenn:
Hi _rdb_,

is this the latest vers. of looky? Also, i saw you included vers. of thuder not finished.

"Your Looky" is working very well on Demo. I will forward testing somw weeks and if results are stable as now, i will goi live. Promise: the first $100 i make from your system will go into your paypal account

BTW: what are fixs made in your-looky in vers. 2 ?

too many to explain my friends one by one,

please check v1e, and then see the difference, and ask one by one. I hope we can discuss slowly, and I hope there are other people here understand that can help me to explain.

I will be overwhelmed to answer all these differences alone...

while I still have to keep consensus with the other script.

thenightknight:
Asslam alykum rdb.

the zip file is corrupted unfortunately. Could not open it using winzip.

Unfortuantely I have used the EA on the 22 of december and resulted in a loss of 60 $ out of 214 $ account at Alpari UK. I trusted your EA

I hope the new version will do much better.

happy new higri year 1430.

bye.

I'm sorry about your loss, I hope that's not real money.

because many early warning of this thread for use only in the demo account for 1 to 3 months. it also applies to the last update.

you must have time to forward test at least 1 month on a demo account, before going to Live Account.

I will continue to strive to improve and make the EA working on another pair,

I will use it in real account after a test in the demo on ODL broker with 3 spreads.

faifarni:
rdb,

Thank you very much for your generosity and let it be known that your hard work is appreciated. Whether or not the ea stands the test of time and is profitable I personally have learned a lot from you regarding scalping trading strategy and also coding.

Thank you,

Nick

Your Wellcome my friend, do not say I'm generosity... I can do it cause many senior here help me to make a good code, and I think my work is not special.

say thanks to all the member of this forum that does not stop share and help people like me, who learn all that know here for free...

falanca:
RDB ı appreciate you like my indonesian friend Anwar, perhaps you know ,becouse of your skill on forex.Your system is sth like close and reverse order with some hidden borders thats probably hidden according to the number of sell and buy orders.İf not at least you gave me an idea like that but its very hard to work with this system on real mode.My very easy EA didnt work properly on broker service at all.But ı think it can be if the time frame will long.Respects Cengiz.

Hello, nice to meet you.

can you share your EA here, maybe we can make it better, and use it together.

Reason: