_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 137

atlant

people hellp me please!

Y_L don't work . if somebody have updates send me please

atlant85@list.ru

thanks

I agree with LNCS Pips. An equity STOP would be fantastic!

Brilliant work here RDB.

Regards

Just a question?

First of all thank you for making this available for free, you are a good man.

Will the EA work on different time frames, like hr or 4 hr charts?

I installed the new version and set the settings as instructed on the pdf and also changed the settings as suggested in this forum (running on 5min). My initial results out of 11 trades (all sell) are one break even, one small gain and 9 small losses. Is there anything to the settings that may be out of whack? I know this is early days but I am new here and just want to get this settings right.

MB Trading MT4

Hi guys

I am running Your Lucky v2b on MBT MT4 demo and no trades are executing.

Spread on the left says 14pips but the right side says 1.4 pips? Could this be the issue or something else I am missing. Broker is 5 digit quote but this version should handle that?

Many Thanks

Regards

QoS

is there a way to incrase the lot size? i change in the setting, and also try change the risk, still won't change the trading lot size. i run this ea on demo and live the same time and the result are different,

here are the trade on demo

9380-9375=5

9383-9375=8

9364-9370=6

9364-9370=6

total =25 pips

this is live account

9379-9378=1

9382-9376=6

9364-9369=5

9363-9368=5

total=17 pips there is a 30% different on profit between the two account, broker is alpari-us, same setting, for those that want to see the real result on any ea, run them on a micro account, don't wast your time back test or demo. i learn this the hard way, i ran alpha ea on demo account and account up 3X in 1 month, then i ran it on live, my account drop 50% in 2 weeks. but so far this ea looks good, and hope it will keep it that way.

How to get a demo account with MBT

QuantumofSolace:
Hi guys

I am running Your Lucky v2b on MBT MT4 demo and no trades are executing.

Spread on the left says 14pips but the right side says 1.4 pips? Could this be the issue or something else I am missing. Broker is 5 digit quote but this version should handle that?

Many Thanks

Regards

QoS

This version handles 5 digits, it runs on Alpari account, which is also 5 digits, with default settings.

But how did you get a demo account with MBT ?? I did not find a way to get one.

Regards Juergen

Is anyone using the rdb buysell signal indicator? I just found this thread sorry if this has been covered. Thanks

Spread problem again

Hi,

here is a backtesting result with 5 pip spread and with same settings and same testing period but 3 pip spread. If we assume that backtesting is best case testing and live results are worst case then I can't believe that anyone runs Your Lucky live with success on 5 pip spread account.

Regards

Juergen

nwin:
Is real and demo get the same spread for eur_gbp for scalper account in activtrades Ltd ? Thanks for answer.

no, its different.

freemenn:
it's not a problem of EA but of market conditions and also broker and there spreads. I hav fabtuprbo on live account and the last few days it lost about 60% of what it made in 1 month and 1/2 Plus FPT has to high stoploos. Yourlooky may work better than FPT it just needs good spread. I am still looking for a low spread account to run it finally live.

ive tested rdb_best ea v1 at 2006/2007 with metaquotes data and the ea lost all, like fabturbo. so what. rdb_best ea is also very dangerous, so take care.

Reason: