My forecasts by EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, GOLD - page 5

Picasso

Hi,

Picasso, i can't find your usd/jpy forecast chart, i will be very grateful if you can include this chart.

Thank

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

Picasso,

I'm impressed with your posting on GU and EU. Thanks

Picasso,

thanks for your forecasts, they are very interesting!

thanks to all

Sorry, I do not analyze usd/jpy

EUR/USD

H4 graph

Breaking of "a-a+" channel has granted a possibility of breaking "B-B+" trend and the growth to target levels 1.3485 - 1.3645. After "G" trend (1.3300 level) had been reached, the pair bounced off and began the correction. At this moment there are two variants of events to develop:

1. The pair will continue to grow with a target of 1.3485 from current levels, or;

2. The pair will go down to a gathering of supports 1.3015 - 1.3087 and will continue to grow with a target of 1.3485 from there, repeatedly breaking "B-B+" trend and trend line "G" bottom-up.

GBP/USD

H4 graph

Breaking of "a-a+" trend has cleared the way for testing "C" trend line (1.4220), then a bounce off it together with a minor correction occurred. While the pair remains above "a-a+" trend I'm expecting a repeated testing of "C" trend line with subsequent breaking of it and reaching the target of 1.4692. In the case of correction's extension the pair may go down to 1.3858 level and continue to grow from there with targets stated above. 1.4050 level is also a heavy support, so if the ascending impulse will be strong enough, this support is entirely sufficient for maintaining the pair's growth.

USD/CHF

H4 graph

Breaking of "a-a+" trend has cleared the way for dropping to target level of 1.1115. Two levels of resistance have been formed: 1.1410 and 1.1500. In the case of correction's extension I expect a bounce off one of these levels and a continuation of the descending trend with a target of 1.1115.

Good Job

That's nice forecast, i see all went through as predicted. Can you kindly put us through how you get that, I'm highly interested in your TL method.

Thanks

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

I can't opened all sicrets of my system..

Tomorrow I will be place on my web the manual of how to use my forecasts.

Okay

PICASSO:
I can't opened all sicrets of my system.. Tomorrow I will be place on my web the manual of how to use my forecasts.

PICASSO, is okay by me, i mean no problem!!! You're welcome.

I will try to see you site tomorrow.

Time Frame

Picasso,

I like your forecast for EU(pair that I trade most).

Is it possible for you to include estimated Time to reach target(forecasted target price level) too?

wildpips:
Picasso,

I like your forecast for EU(pair that I trade most).

Is it possible for you to include estimated Time to reach target(forecasted target price level) too?

It's imposible. Can you show me example?