The Legend of The Gambler - page 29

Kenny Rogers:
^ All I can say is that I'm getting my arse handed to me by the EURJPY. Not much of a retrace to even exit. And my average downs are instantly underwater for much of the game. I'm stuck pretty good.

Today's drop in EURJPY really bailed me out. I had set most of my open positions to get out at a minimal loss or a small gain. It was a scary ride.

With the scalps along the way, I'm actually up for the week. A lot of it had to do with luck, and I think I'm going to scale down a little bit.

Putting out some more bait.

Buy Limit Pending on the GBPUSD @ ~1.4580ish.

And then, we just sit and wait (watching paint dry).

I luv the way EJ trending this week.

And I'm testing new strategies on it. Live.

Quite a thrilling ride.

Have good entries Kenny.

^ Unfortunately, I was taking the countertrend trades on the EJ, and it almost ate me up! But I got out alive. EJ is pretty wicked when it starts moving.

Good luck on your live account.

BTW, I'm adjusting the previous GBPUSD buy limit trigger to the 1.4590's because it has better chance of getting in there. And it doesn't look like I will be in the Top 20 this month at the contest, looking more like Top 30 is a possibility.

China calls for new global currency

China proposing a new currency....hmmm. GTFO.

Kenny Rogers:
Putting out some more bait.

Buy Limit Pending on the GBPUSD @ ~1.4580ish.

And then, we just sit and wait (watching paint dry).

Bam! Much better entry, and already out with a good profit. I had the TP for about 70 pips, but it went much much higher, it reach ~1.4730. And all of this happened while I was sleeping. Sweet.

I'll record the manual trades for this week on this post. I took some trades on the main account, but I won't record those as it is too much work.

On my manual trades this week (Tortoise Account, Mini, 200:1)

#) lots x pips = total pips

-------------------------

1) 3 x 12 = 36

2) 5 x 25 = 125

3) 4 x 43 = 172

4) 6 x 32 = 192

5) 3 x -77 = - 231

6) 6 x -93 = -558

7) 6 x 99 = 594

8) 5 x 70 = 350

Hahaha

Kenny Rogers:
China calls for new global currency China proposing a new currency....hmmm. GTFO.

I second that emotion!

I'm done manually trading for this week. I'll continue to let the RAS signal to run on its own for now.

I don't want to have any open manual trades that can potentially last into next week. I won't be trading for about 2 weeks as I have prior commitments.

Reason: