1200 subscribers!!! - page 73

Ivan Butko:

1,300 subscribers, I hope you didn't provide all of your depot.
In the pursuit of interest.

Goodbye, top.

Can you send me a link to this signal (or a profile) in your personal message?

Yevhenii Levchenko:
Can you send me the link to this signal (or to his profile)?

Dumped. The fact that the author immediately opened a new account, immediately 30 people signed up for it, and then he again dumped - it's epic!

Ivan Butko:

Dumped. The fact that the author immediately opened a new account, immediately 30 people signed up for it, and then he again dumped - it's epic!

I remembered the movie "Lowball Game" for some reason. Did you watch it?

I also want the same))) only I don't have a signal, and even if I do, I won't be able to collect subscribers. And they subscribe to it. Well, I can not do so. If I have to close the signal, I'll notify everyone about it 2 weeks in advance. Honest, that's my problem)))

Evgeny Raspaev:
I also want the same))) only I have no signal, and even if I do, I won't get subscribers. And they subscribe to it. Well, I can not do so. If I have to close the signal, I'll notify everyone about it 2 weeks in advance. Honest, that's my problem)))
What do you mean, "I want to do that too"? Let people out of the money...?)

Yevhenii Levchenko:
What do you mean by "I want to do the same"? Sell people money...?)

No to have a normal signal, with subscribers. I then explained that I will not do so, I'm honest. What is the point of losing? You have a normal signal, the money comes from subscribers, and from trading. I have a good signal from subscribers and from trading. Everything is great. I have not understood that he emptied or emptied all of the money.

Evgeny Raspaev:

No to have a normal signal, with subscribers. I then explained that I will not do so, I'm honest. What is the point of losing? You have a normal signal, the money comes from subscribers, and from trading. You have a good signal, you get money from subscribers and from trading. Everything is great. I don`t know whether he`d withdraw all his money, or he`d blew it all?

Minus 100 in the statistics... Probably, he lost. Or is it a new one, that he made the day before yesterday? (there's already 30 people, the account will probably be drained soon - already a strong minus).

There is no point in merging, I think so too. I can understand the logic (or rather the reaction, desire) of the trader, when he enters the whole cutlet. But only when he is trading himself. And when he has other people's money hanging on him... The hell I know, I've never traded when you have a bunch of people.

Yevhenii Levchenko:
I don't know, I was out of the money. Most likely, he blew it. Or is it a new one, that he started the day before yesterday? (there's already 30 people there, the account will probably be drained soon - already a big minus).

There is no reason to merge, I think so too. I can understand the logic (or rather the reaction, desire) of the trader, when he enters the whole cutlet. But only when he is trading himself. And when he has other people's money hanging on him... The hell I know, I've never traded when you have a bunch of people.

I wonder how he got 30 subscribers in two days. Why he is so willingly subscribed to. Does he do a lot of advertising? I don't know, I was watching some good signals, that have been working for more than half a year and they have more than 10 subscribers.

Yevhenii Levchenko:

For some reason I immediately remembered the movie "Lowdown Game". Have you seen it?

I've been meaning to. I haven't seen any movies lately, so I need to correct this misunderstanding.

Evgeny Raspaev:

I wonder how he got 30 subscribers in two days. Why he is so willingly subscribed to. Does he do a lot of advertising? I don't know, I was watching some good signals, which have been working for more than half a year and may have only 10 subscribers.

I also see a lot of good signals, which are three years old. However, they are sometimes in the red month. I would not say that I am not a trader and I will not say anything. But people are frustrated.
Reason: