Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 208

Comment ( //display ticker and all prices on the chart
"Last_Price= ",DoubleToStr(Ask,1), ...

like this

Leonid or ZZZEROXXXX please post the corrected version of the script here on the forum.

===============

In the download:

Files:

Hi all!

Silver and gold prices have now diverged! I don't even know why such an unprecedentedly sharp and strong divergence is taking place now! Therefore, I "disclaim responsibility" for the further movement of the spread line!

Oh, and it's Friday today.... So, no recommendations! Let "everyone decides" whether to buy the spread or abstain and wait! I`m not in a hurry to go in ...

So problems with brocco, everyone went for the silver-gold spread as there is nothing else to arbitrage, that's probably the result )))).

By the way, it's possible to trade the EURJPY (m15) using the price line indicator! I'm looking at the last weeks' history on tf=m15 - short-term entries of EURJPY on divergence of lines look very good!

I even wrote here a little bit today in the last hours, I was buying ...

===========

Today I was browsing through mt4 of different DTs and happened to look at FC as well. Found there a group of industrial metals (aluminium-copper-zinc-nickel). It is quite realistic to make statistical arbitrage in different combinations (2-2 or 1-3)!

leonid553:

===========

Today I was browsing through mt4 of different DTs and happened to look at FC as well. Found there a group of industrial metals (aluminium-copper-zinc-nickel). It is quite realistic to make statistical arbitrage in different combinations (2-2 or 1-3)!

FC? Leonid, throw me a link...

leonid553:

===========

They only had their own platform, didn't they?

DC Forex Club http://www.fxclub.org/

Now they have mt4 too. By the way, the spreads and commissions on commodity instruments were very tolerable there! At least on the demo...

Reason: