The Legend of The Gambler - page 32

^

Hey buddy, I'm still a teenager at heart.

And the EURJPY reached the point I wanted to exit, and I'm only $-7K drawdown now. Yay! Need EURUSD to go up now...come on, Euro!

I hate seeing open drawdown.

I just manually opened a buy trade on the GBPUSD @ 1.4158 and targeting 1.4219.

Kenny Rogers:
I hate seeing open drawdown. I just manually opened a buy trade on the GBPUSD @ 1.4158 and targeting 1.4219.

Don't worry Kenny Rogers, both E/J and G/U will goes up from here 1000 pips (more or less) within 2 weeks !

Good luck to you !

^ LOL. That would be something, a thousand pip move while I'm on vacation.

But unfortunately, I'll probably be on the sidelines when that happened.

I just exited the GBPUSD position early at 1.4180, so about +22 pips. Not going to let it run to my TP because I really don't want to have open trades lingering around.

So that's another 5 minilots x 22 pips = $110. Singles and bunts.

Kenny Rogers:
^ I just exited the GBPUSD position early at 1.4180, so about +22 pips.

I regret to inform you that you get out ..... too early !

But if you want, you can reopen go long now @1.4170

Wait and see !

I'm just going to update for March early because I won't have time to do it tomorrow. It started as a soft month, got a little better, but ended badly on 2 of my accounts. One of my accounts, the Hare account, I basically lost and I will need to restock it, it is a good lesson. My own lack of self discipline caused at least -$2K of the losses.

March 2009 Monthly Update.

Account #1 Summary:

Deposit (Inception April 08): 20 000.00

2008 PnL: + 20 3XX.xx

2009 PnL: + 14 7XX.xx

Account #2 Summary:

Deposit/Withdrawal: 10 000.00

2009 PnL: - 2 0XX.xx

Tortoise Account Summary:

Deposit (Inception December 08): 5 147.29

2008 PnL: + 6XX.xx

2009 PnL: + 6 8XX.xx

Hare Account Summary:

Deposit (Inception January 09): 5 000.00

2009 PnL: -3 7XX.xx

Well, I'm off.

Mr. Murphy sure knows how to stick it to me.

I'm over -$20K in total open drawdown, and I desperately need EURUSD to head higher. Go EURO!

Be back in a week, hopefully to a better state than it is now.

I haven't slept since my last post. I landed in Heathrow, and then connect to Dusseldorf. I can't even open my eyes right now. Seeya in the morning, or whenever morning is here. Just got back from the bar and still very much groggy.

We are in the wrong business. I had to convert some dollars to euro at the hotel. Their rate is 1.42. Wow, talk about mark up. LOL.

I'm going to test drive a 3rd party software platform.

It looks interesting, and I'm getting it through a referring broker, which is kind of nice since I already have an account. But we'll see if this software gives me a better edge to trade. I'm hoping it will give me other tools to use with my own trading.

I will be back to the States by the end of next week.

Reason: