Basket Trading System (T101 system) - page 26

moklopas, if you blown your account or can't make any money with this system it's your own problem not Julius'. I have blown two account already(( but it just says i didn't get the point.

No!!!!

No my acc is daisy since I DONT use his system, he whacked HIS for 50%. You should read around. Enjoy your holy grail money machine.

MAKR:
moklopas, if you blown your account or can't make any money with this system it's your own problem not Julius'. I have blown two account already(( but it just says i didn't get the point.

Basket Trading System (T101 system)

spirit-up:
Hi Julius and everyone,

For positive bias - trade the direction of the top pairs

For negative bias - trade the direction of the bottom pairs.

but i am confuse a bit with the signal at the bottom row of orest indicator,

the formula is:

Total sells > total buys =Short(strong)

total sells > total buys (total sells & total buys >0) =Short(weak)

total buys > total sells =long(strong)

total buys > total sells (total sells & total buys >0) =long(weak)

lets say now, sells pair on top, buys pair on bottom

then total sells= 100 , total buys = -200, total both = 100+(-200)=-100

so from the above quote we should trade the direction of the bottom pair hence we BUY.

But from the orest, this condition will show us Short(strong).

Confuse with this contradiction.

Beside it is possible that,

total sells > total buys (total sells & total buys <0)

total buys > total sells (total sells & total buys <0)

happen??

December 4,2008

Hi Julius and all traders,

It is Spirit-up's post.Nobody replied,and I have the same confusion.

Would you mind answering to this question?

Thanks a lot in advance

juppiter1

MAKR:

You will learn very quick..

moklopas:
WHAT??? and we'l never see if you recovered your -50%. OR should i say blown acc???? Or maybe last week was worse, no statment there either. Really I want to believe that The people here are smart enough to not fall for your REALLY bad marketing pitch. Just safe everyone the trouble and give your sales site adress

Talk about sour grapes.

Since you claim you don't use this strategy, and you think it is unprofitable, then why don't you just move along? There are thousands of other "Holy Grails" to be claimed. You don't like, you don't buy....oh wait...he's not charging anything...oops!

Julius has already graciously shared his method in detail on the other forum, now if you can't make it work, then that's on you. It's difficult to have heavy drawdown when you follow the stoploss rules in place, and that is one of the reasons I studied the money/trade management of the strategy before I even started looking at the strategy itself.

Julius,

When you get the chance, can you PM the broker name you had some problems with on your live account? It seems maybe brokers start to mess around when you become profitable, I don't want that to happen to me. It is better to be safe than sorry. So if you would be so kind, drop me a message.

Trade transmitter

Julius, I tried to PM you but it does not work.

I am not sure how far you got with managed account setup but I would like to inform you that we have simpler solution ready to use.

We have developed a "trade transmitter". It serves for trades distribution from master account to client accounts.

All you do is you attach master EA to your MT4 account where you are normally trading (either manually or using EAs). All trades you make are sent to our server and then forwarded to all clients' accounts.

Clients just attach simple EA to their MT4 account that would just read the trades from our server.

If you are interested just PM me and we can discuss it further. We can setup a test server for you in a short time and you can play with it for a while.

Thanks!

OOOoooO

hotstorm:

I am not sure how far you got with managed account setup but I would like to inform you that we have simpler solution ready to use.

We have developed a "trade transmitter". It serves for trades distribution from master account to client accounts.

All you do is you attach master EA to your MT4 account where you are normally trading (either manually or using EAs). All trades you make are sent to our server and then forwarded to all clients' accounts.

Clients just attach simple EA to their MT4 account that would just read the trades from our server.

If you are interested just PM me and we can discuss it further. We can setup a test server for you in a short time and you can play with it for a while.

Thanks!

trade transmiters, now i know Im right

How are the basket pairs chosen?

Hello all,

I have been reading with avid interest the many posts on Trader101's Basket Trading System.

One question that I have (and that I hope someone can answer) is how exactly are the 7 buy pairs and 7 sell pairs that make up the basket actually chosen?

If one is using IBFX then the recommended pairs are...

Buy Pairs Sell Pairs

--------- ----------

1. GBPUSD 8. EURUSD

2. EURGBP 9. USDJPY

3. GBPJPY 10. AUDUSD

4. USDCHF 11. NZDJPY

5. NZDUSD 12. GBPCHF

6. AUDJPY 13. CHFJPY

7. EURJPY 14. EURCHF

My understanding from what I have read is that these sets of pairs were chosen because they hedge against each other. Beyond that though I haven't been able to find any information on what method was used to choose these particular pairs.

Understanding that would provide valuable insight into the underlying dynamics of the basket and the system itself.

In addition given that the correlation of pairs changes over time would the pairs that make up the basket need to change so that the basket remains optionally hedged or balanced?

I'm sure that someone has probably asked these questions before but given the sheer volume of posts regarding Trader101's system I haven't been able to find the answers.

Regards,

Laurence.

hotstorm:

Thanks!

Julius, there are two FREE tools around here that do it. I did not test it but many people use it. Contact me and i will search the two links for you.

Reason: