Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 136

MoneyJinn:

It would make sense if it were rising. But so far it has not, and as the price rises, the collateral is only recalculated for new positions.

For old positions the collateral does not change and remains at the level it was at the time these positions were opened.

how should it be? you bought at 500 for 1 bit, the leverage is 1:3 pledge = 500/3

the price went up 600 - the margin will be 600/3

Isn't it supposed to be like this?

i can't help but notice that the price goes up and the margin increases, i can buy more btc with it too )

SZS: for example, my deposit is $500(1:1) price is 500 for a bit, i buy 1 bit,

i can buy one more bitcoin. the price goes up and so does my available cash and at 550 i already have 50 quid left.

I have been buying 1 bit and I should have 1 bit as well.

MoneyJinn:

For old positions, the collateral does not change and remains at the level it was at the time the position was opened.

I guess that's what I'm saying )

sanyooooook:

nonsense is the bit at 555 )

Tell me about it.

800 for a bit is also bullshit.

sanyooooook:

bit 750 quid %)

ZS: that's it, the euphoria has begun, at least for me )

You said you sold at 408 and are waiting for a bounce ....

Contender:

You said you sold at 408 and were waiting for a bounce ...

I'm waiting, closed at 408, but the euphoria is palpable, I just took the nimes at 0.855 and they're a bit correlated with the bitcoin right now ))

I'm scalping bots for a bit, and it often goes off on such moves

Journalists from Forbes reported on a website called Assassination Market, which, similar to crowdfunding services like Kickstarter, raises money (in this case, bitcoins) from all comers to assassinate certain prominent politicians.

US President Barack Obama is being offered 40 bitcoins ($23,800 at the time of writing) for his head, while Ben Bernanke, head of the US Federal Reserve, is being offered 124 bitcoins ($73,660). An anonymous source contacted by Forbes hopes that the resource will become popular enough that the size of these sums will interest real hired assassins, and some contracts have actually been fulfilled.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2013/11/18/meet-the-assassination-market-creator-whos-crowdfunding-murder-with-bitcoins/

Meet The 'Assassination Market' Creator Who's Crowdfunding Murder With Bitcoins
  • Andy Greenberg
  • www.forbes.com
As Bitcoin becomes an increasingly popular form of digital cash, the cryptocurrency is being accepted in exchange for everything from socks to sushi to heroin. If one anarchist has his way, it'll soon be used to buy murder, too. Last month I received an encrypted email from someone calling himself by [...]

Judging by the chart, the price was almost up to $900, even though it was only $600 yesterday.

All the sellers were taken out.

ProstoTak:

They took out all the vendors.

How can you take out sellers when they trade with no leverage and no stops?

On China, the price was 1100 and nothing at all.

TheXpert:

How can you take out sellers when they trade without leverage and without stops?

There was a price for 1100 on china and nothing at all.

In China they started selling houses for bitcoins. What is the world coming to?

ProstoTak:

Judging by the chart, the price was almost up to $900, even though it was only $600 yesterday.

All the sellers are out.

Maybe they did, but not all of them, I still have one short ))

It's not buyers or sellers who get blown out, it's buyers and sellers who get blown out.)

Reason: