Scalp to freedom 10-20 pips a trade...guaranteed? - page 52

Does not make sence

CYMAN:
Hi, Exactly what Suk1000 mentioned. 5,15,30,30..........2,2,2,2........Wait for the blue or red to show entry.

WHY DO YOU NEED THE TWICE 30 WITH SAME SETTING 2

where is my post

tomi:
where is my post

Stop flooding the forum, otherwise I will ban you.

I do not have time to delete your flood: you are postin, I am deleting ...you are posting, I am deleting.

Simple profitable system needs EA programmer!!!!!

Hi community,

Since I'm not allowed to open a new thread here, I have to post this profitable strategy with the POST REPLY button to this forum to ask any programmer to do an EA for this system

Would be fine if someone could do an EA from the indicator with the rules as follows

I trade in a H4 timeframe (ANY volitable currency will do!!!!)

If line was green (uptrend) now going red (downtrend)

==> Close buy-order (if still open)

==> Sell with Stoploss from last candles high +10/20 Pips

if line was red (downtrend) now going green (uptrend)

==> Close sell-order (if still open)

==> Buy with Stoploss from last candles low -10/20 Pips

I take my signal ONLY after completion of the current candle!!!

(because the line changes color several times before the current candle is complete)

After sending my order (sell or buy) I wait for the next candle to close THEN I set my Stoploss to Breakeven and let the trade go on until the trend reverses (the order is closed automatically by rules - see above) or if I see it suits my profit target I close the order manually and take my profit...

You could set a Takeprofit of let's say 50 to 100 pips (depends on currency) or a Trailing if you would not let the trade close to breakeven...

Hope this helps anyone in doing an EA for this profitable system...!?!? It would be great if this strategy could run on autopilot (EA) when I'm at work, so it would take more pips out of the market...Thanks

Kevin Flynn

As the attachment seems to be too big to be placed here, here is the download link to the komplett System including templates, indicators and image of rules with stoploss, etc. (just copy download link to your browser and replace hxxp to http !!!)

hxxp://remixshare.com/dl/p6pdb/LineOfDestiny komplett.zip

download in 9,8,7,6,5......secunden...now wait the minuten...

Hi guys,

it's going to take me a while to catch up with you.

I may put out the occasional trade call if anyone is interested.

link: http://starfxcapital.com/

Bagged 350 pips in the last week from my calls alone.

Talk soon,

suk1000k

zoglchaim:
WHY DO YOU NEED THE TWICE 30 WITH SAME SETTING 2

No other setting proved accurate. Only needs 3 columns, not 4. 2 are doing same job.

No need to shout (IN CAPITALS!)

suk1000k:
Hi thanks for the chart and clarification. No. It is the signal candle you are interested in. See my live traded below entry. You would enter at the OPEN of the marked candle and in this instance I took profit at 25 points. What really should be done though is set a 10 point stop at 25 points profit and let trade run because it is about +40 now and my target is 1.7900 (first target) - but it is testing phase so I am being grateful and cautious on all entries.

Hi Suk,

I am not getting the red (vertical) line being discussed only the horizontal graphs are shown, are some settings to be rectified?

very close to the nature of our wishlist -- human nature

let's wish that MACD based EA tell the chart story "in phase" -- forex nature

Reason: