Overlaps on forex trading times

The best time to trade is during overlaps in trading times between open markets. Overlaps equal higher price ranges, resulting in greater opportunities. Here is a closer look at the three overlaps that happen each day:

(1)US/London(8am-noon):The heaviest overlap with the markets occurs in the US/London markets.More than 80% of all trades happen when these markets overlap.

(2) Sydney/ Tokyo(2am to 4am): This time period is not as volatile as US/London overlap but it still offers a chance to trade in a period of higher pip fluctuation.EUR/JPY is the ideal currency pair to aim for,as these are the 2 main currencies that produces greater pips.

(3) London/Tokyo( 3am to 4am):This overlap sees the least amount of action of the three because of the time( most US based traders won't be awake to trade at this time) and the one hour overlap gives little opportunity  to watch large pip changes.

You can read this thread about it: i am confused to find the right forex session
i am confused to find the right forex session
i am confused to find the right forex session
  • www.mql5.com
hello dear traders i am so confused to find the right forex sessions starting time and ending time in 3 major sessions (tokyo,london and newyork) b...
Reason: