Jet's Personal Trading Journal - page 3

Thanks Mr.Marketz,

It looks good. I will adapt something similar.

Not sure how good the results are looking. I'm up only about 1% in 4 weeks or trading...I will think about how to increase that a little bit more without over trading and leveraging higher.

Mr.Marketz:
See how you fancy something like this. I whipped it up a while ago... no fancy bells and whistles, just straight to the point. I put in a few numbers for you to see how it's laid out. Also, click on the chart tab to get a visual.

... results are looking good, keep at it.

Let me know if this helps.

MM

Today, there was no change in balance.

Ugh, Vista has had a major corruption. It will take me a few days to get everything running as before. Stay tuned.

I was never convinced with the whole Vista system, and that's why I'm still on the XP Pro. It's been rock solid for me, and I'm reluctant to upgrade for that very reason.

I'm also keeping my trading details becose every time it may be useful and to apply in my work day by day. I suppose that everyone have to do it if he want to be successful.

I wished to a Mac a few months ago. I love OS X. Unfortunately MT4 doesn't directly run on a Mac, so I installed parallels which virtually runs Vista or any other OS I want. Yesterday my computer didn't come back from sleep more. I had to power it off and on... something got corrupted. I tried rescue mode... no help...

Damn. I had everything set up too.

On a more positive note, I have 8 consecutive winners from last night and today. All my current pending trades are positive. I'll post exact figures when I re-install things and get my tools back in order. Until then I won't be making any new trades.

Sorry for all of the people that are following my journal. I expect to be fully functional by end of weekend.

NFP is tomorrow and congress voting and I always try to close all of my positions before weekend anyway, so it is not a big deal.

It is probably for the best anyways. Usually with a string of consecutive wins, I always go into drawdown. It the way of the market to teach humility. Maybe you avoided all the drawdowns.

Still recovering programs and data from the Vista crash. It turned out to be a very good week though. I had 10-12 winning rates in a row with a win:lose ratio of 1:1 for all trades (i.e.: stop loss was same size as my target for all trades). Will post specifics this weekend.

That's exactly what I was thinking today!

jbfx:
It is probably for the best anyways. Usually with a string of consecutive wins, I always go into drawdown. It the way of the market to teach humility. Maybe you avoided all the drawdowns.

Wanna see what 12 winning trades in a row look like all with a stop and target who's ratio is 1:1? I also had 3 straight winners on my other broker in the same duration. That sets a new record of 15 winning trades in a row.

I am still recovering from my Vista crash. Should be online very soon! No new trades until my software is restored.

Files:
picture_1_2.jpg  55 kb
Reason: