Jet's Personal Trading Journal

I want to keep track of my trades. Posting here will hopefully force me to keep good track record. Encouragement and support needed!

Ta

First record.

Files:
picture_1.jpg  9 kb

Check this out.

Barclay Currency Traders Index | Barclay Trading Group, Ltd.

What are your expectations?

Made no trades Sunday. Market was skippy.

Things are all over the place. May be prudent to sit on the side lines and see how things line up.

Mid week update.

Files:
picture_1.png  9 kb

Yesterday's progress is attached.

I started entering more trades today. As a result I am risking more and hoping to make more. Today was not a good day to increase the risk for me however... I got schooled thanks to Feds pumping money and screwing with the market. Will post weekly results tomorrow.

Files:

This past week was a very volatile week. I doubt this coming week will prove any different. Markets are trying to sort themselves after a healthy dose of fundamentals. Fundamentally the U.S. financial system is not as sound as people had hoped. Let's see how all this fiasco finally pans out. Regardless, I am going full steam ahead with my system. I expect to regain all losses I had last week and than some.

Let's see how it works out.

I've attached weekly and daily charts below.

Files:
picture_1.jpg  9 kb

Good gains for the day... Let's hope we can keep it up for the entire week.

Files:
picture_1.png  9 kb

Not happened today balance wise, but I have a bunch of positions floating negative. I think they'll work out...we'll see.

Files:
picture_3.png  9 kb

Keep it up, Jet. The results are looking pretty good so far.

Reason: