Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 81

Just some other issue.

I asked the developers: "if the seller increased the price for his signals, or if the sellers will turn the price from zero to 50 dollars fro example, so how much the subscriptors will pay".

So, if the buyer use free signal, and the seller decided ti increase the price from 0 to 10 dollars fro example, so this buyer will continue to use this signals for free.

If the buyer bought the signals for 20 dollars (for example) and the seller decided to increase the price to 50 dollars (for example) so the buyer will cintinue to use it for 20.

Increasing the price is affecting on the new buyers only.

---------

I reported about unsubscription button for free signals.

ElectricSavant:
This is why the signals ranking page needs to be broken up by broker, initial capital and by "system type"...

"Drop-down boxes" work miracles on tables...

ES

system type?

Yes.

It should be different rank for different system.

initial capital?

Yes, may be for portfolio.

I think it is the ideas for RAS version 2.

I am receiving many PMs concerning

"how to start"

and so on

I am creating the thread about how to use RAS service. It will be posted on this section this week. Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Already written thread. Just copy only to this section. It will be ready soon (2 or 3 pages only with the images etc).

Hi ND,

In the case of my EA, I cannot let the lots multiplier be fixed by the subscriber at his sole discretion. That would be irresponsible on my part. If I know that he is setting it incorrectly, I know that he is taking unfair risks of blowing his account. I don't want this to happen. I explained what is the expected risk of my EA and I can't permit it to be increased unduely by wrong settings of one single variable. At least there must be a way for the seller of variable lot size signals approve the lots multiplier setting. It is his name on the line.

Drop down boxes ND....Drop down boxes!....then the guest can configure his own ranking page....but we need more ranking options too....but we have already posted about this....I look forward to RAS 2....

Your advanced stats was brilliant!...seriously...

Lets keep this in "Open-Architecture"mode ....

ES

newdigital:
system type?

Yes.

It should be different rank for different system.

initial capital?

Yes, may be for portfolio.

I think it is the ideas for RAS version 2.

RAS 2 development will be started soon.

Just need to summarize all the proposals which were not implemented yet + task for portfolio creation + market condition evaluation/prediction + automatic switching the signals for buyers based on predicted market condition for the next week + webdesign + ... do not remember ... may be something more ...

yes: RAS EA with timefilter (already created - I am beta testing it now).

+ private closed groups on the forum for the people who want to be a seller, having some ideas/systems and need help in programming/improving the EAs (by the way of help of the developers - mostly free).

So, this last idea is almost ellaborated. Just waiting for some technical issue solved.

This is exactly the reason why I do not publish on RAS (temporarily, plus I had some problems with RAS functioning and stating OK on the platform)...I am waiting for RAS 2...I would be at the bottom of the rankings list and nobody would bother with my signals because it measures in pips won....so silly...I have lost enough credibility over the years...I do not need any more help with that!

ES

Jairo:
Hi ND, In the case of my EA, I cannot let the lots multiplier be fixed by the subscriber at his sole discretion. That would be irresponsible on my part. If I know that he is setting it incorrectly, I know that he is taking unfair risks of blowing his account. I don't want this to happen. I explained what is the expected risk of my EA and I can't permit it to be increased unduely by wrong settings of one single variable. At least there must be a way for the seller of variable lot size signals approve the lots multiplier setting. It is his name on the line.

ElectricSavant:
This is exactly the reason why I do not publish on RAS (temporarily, plus I had some problems with RAS functioning and stating OK on the platform)...I am waiting for RAS 2...I would be at the bottom of the rankings list and nobody would bother with my signals because it measures in pips won....so silly...I have lost enough credibility over the years...I do not need any more help with that! ES

I agree: martingale systems should be in competition with martingale systems, hedge systems - with the other hedge systems and so on.

It will be the main issue to be fixed in RAS 2.

suggestion

suggestion

The seller should state the minimum account requirements " balance & leverage" for his signal & @with which broker.

On the RAS server there should be a calculator on the buyer side, where the buyer is required to enter the account balance/leverage that he plans to use for "xyz " signal then the lot multiplier will give him the correct lot size

Reason: