Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 62

Really....The ranking page is in dire need of a per day profit rank.....or at lease the # of days traded....Why would this be so hard to add?

ES

ElectricSavant:
Really....The ranking page is in dire need of a per day profit rank.....or at lease the # of days traded....Why would this be so hard to add? ES

One little observation.. per day profit is the same kind of information as annual ROI seen on another time scale...

But we need one of them on ONE page in a "sortable" column

Jairo:
One little observation.. per day profit is the same kind of information as annual ROI seen on another time scale...

ElectricSavant:
But we need one of them on ONE page in a "sortable" column

Agree. But I think this feature will be available in the new RAS web page. Hmm, I'm not sure in fact... Could ND confirm? The actual weekly pips default sorting is the least significant, imho.

What we are doing now is RAS version 1. We started to develop and we need to finish. The developers will fix some small bugs, will finalize everything (moderating panel and so on). Otherwise we will never stoped. Besides there is some technical limitationL: any sorting is affected on RAS server.

We will have RAS version 2 with many other options (sellers/buyers panel, portfolio, market condition and so on).

Some information.

- all approved signals with 1 month inactivity is moved to pending mode automatically. If you IDs are approved so please keep it live and trade.

- pending mode. There are currently 23 signals in pending mode. Just to remind to the sellers: you can trade those IDs but you will not have subscriptors. If you need for some IDs to be approved and you decided that you are ready - send PM or email to me.

- RAS public section will be created on the forum soom.

- the developers are creating moderating panel (for moderators) and RAS EA version with timefilter for the sellers.

- the developers will finish delivery of new webdesign to RAS website by the end of this week.

- selling new EAs in commercal section are limited now. The commercial sellers can use RAS for performance, or for selling for example. It is affected on new commercial section sellers only.

- procedures of the paying to the sellers was established (monthly).

So, RAS service will run soon.

TY ND for the update....when you say monthly ...do you mean a calendar month?...if it is a calendar month will there be mid-month subscriptions available at a pro-rated price?

ES

- procedures of the paying to the sellers was established (monthly).

You mean:

Daily USD

Daily Pips

May be ... the developers are not running away. They want to make RAS version #2 already.

Let's see. Some sellers are having from 1 up to 3 trades in a week so some of them will not agree for daily sorting ...

It was the idea to sort by trading system (martingale, tranding, counter trend, no MM, D1/W1 timeframe and so on) so within those trading system sorting the any other sorting can be done ... but as I see there are few sellers who are trading D1 timeframe and one seller is trading W1 timeframe so it may be 1 or 2 trades in a week only from him.

ROI depends on initial deposit and lot size. Profit in dollars depends on initial deposit and lot size as well so it will be difficult to compare one signal with the other one ...

The webdesigners are having the idea to place top 5 ranking signals on the top of new RAS webpage by image/graph ... so some discussion is going on about what the top signals are ... because there is no one criteria ... there are many criterias to select ... anyway we will see: the discussion is just started.

We will start and than we will see.

Anyway, we will have the RAS EA version with timefilter soon (for sellers) and in the end of this week we will have totally new webdesign and everything will be more understandable with new webdesign.

If RAS needs even more space....then the weekly dollars could be replaced too!....a per day profit or at least an ROI on the ranking page, should be considered...just now sorting any available column does not reveal the information the prospective client needs to make decisions with and some changes are needed...get rid of weekly pips and weekly dollars and give us something we can use !

There are so many things I do not understand about computers and these tangents that I press...Risk to Benefit ratio...I am told no... technially not possible...now I am led to believe that RAS cannot add any sortable columns....well then get rid of some meaningless columns and replace them with more significant info...?

The way it is now the rankings page will feature at the top, the longest standing signal seller, as he has had more time to build up the balance....so sorting by overall dollars is misleading....there must be some way to divide it by # of days....to get a normalized comparison....

ES

Jairo:
Agree. But I think this feature will be available in the new RAS web page. Hmm, I'm not sure in fact... Could ND confirm? The actual weekly pips default sorting is the least significant, imho.
newdigital:
What we are doing now is RAS version 1. We started to develop and we need to finish. The developers will fix some small bugs, will finalize everything (moderating panel and so on). Otherwise we will never stoped. Besides there is some technical limitationL: any sorting is affected on RAS server. We will have RAS version 2 with many other options (sellers/buyers panel, portfolio, market condition and so on).

But we have daily performance. Not on the top page but it exists. Go to any signal, click on Stats, select the symbol in the Filter and press 'Filter' and in the end of the page you can see:

Profit/Losses made every day.

and performance daily.

Reason: